**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ/AW team selection advice

Thanks for stopping by! I am looking for advice from more experienced players on what champions I should bring to AW and who to bring to AQ. I am just under 2 months playing and I want to work towards an end game AW/AQ team. So far I'm thinking Omega Red will be in it. Should I wait out until I get better champs? Should I hold off on ranking up Omega Red? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    Domino, Iceman, Hawkeye can def help you with AQ/AW attack. Korg and Modok can help you with AW defense, Yondu can be a little annoying at times. If you can play well with Ghost, she’s a beast too (esp since you have Wasp for synergy) but requires a specific playstyle. Omega def benefits a ton from his awakened ability. If you awaken Dr Voodoo, he’s very useful in both AQ/AW, I bring him to AQ all the time. I don’t have much experience playing Spider-Gwen or She Hulk post buff but they do look pretty good to play now. I would work on getting Domino ranked up since she doesn’t really need her awakened ability to melt faces.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Thank you!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Kinda off topic from your question. But HOW DID YOU GET THAT ROSTER IN JUST UNDER TWO MONTHS?
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    I started playing in 2017, then quit and decided to play again but couldn't remember anything about my account so had to start a new account. But basically you have to level up quickly. And accumulate champions by doing arena when it's much easier to aquire them compared to after 60 days.