**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any 6 star Omega Reds or Aegons out there?

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    COWhale does have a 6* Ægon. He must've gotten him after that huge initial opening he did.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Haveasy said:

I just pulled a 6 star omega red! Super pumped to have him with my 6 star domino. Just have to learn how to use him now

Picture or it didnt happen
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    edited March 2019
    Does he need to be duped for spore damage. A bit of a SL unduped situation. Cool 6* to have though.
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Co whales got aegon. But no omega red yet
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Haveasy said:

I just pulled a 6 star omega red! Super pumped to have him with my 6 star domino. Just have to learn how to use him now

Can you smell something?

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

My alliance member pulled an Aegon yesterday
  • Casidy11_Casidy11_ Posts: 15
    Yup we have a 6* awakened r2 OR in our alliance.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My alliance mate opened his first 6-star the other day. Emma Frost. Incredible.
  • MathewjdkddkxkMathewjdkddkxk Posts: 9
    I just pulled a 6* aegon as my first 6* from the basic pool and I’m not too happy, you can find him in my profile “Furg” (don’t put quotation marks when spelling Furg)
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Just pulled a 6* Aegon as well. Quite happy despite him being unawakened. Still really useful, especially since I haven't any other high levelled skill champ.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    From basic. Omega
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    The_One said:

Spurgeo14 wrote: »

What happened with COWhale?

Something like 11 or 12 feature 6* and all trash champs

Couldn't happen to a better person.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Just had a fellow alliance member pull a 6* Omega Red like 2 days ago.
  • nobody1nobody1 Posts: 1

• HyrumonsterHyrumonster Posts: 5
    Yeah, I have a 6* Aegon
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Or
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i love omega and have a channel dedicated for omega, one of first people to r5 him and love the champ, i really wish one day i can get one..
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Cow has aegon
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Yes, I guy in my last alliance has a 6* Aegon.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Ive seen a few 6* omegas, not many aegons.think an old alliance mate had one.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Pretty cool that my thread from December was resurrected with multiple sightings in March.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Yep, got him over the weekend. Might be a while before he's awakened!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    As it stands right now, the 5* versions are way better anyway.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121

• Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    I have a Sig 20 6 star Aegon, kind of useless to me since I have sig 200 5 star R5 Aegon.