**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 completion rewards not present!!!

I just completed act 6 chapter 1. I received NONE of the completion rewards! What gives kabam? What do I do. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Help!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Try restarting the game, and seeing if they're in your Inventory. There may be an Email with the Title, same as Uncollected. If they're not there, open a Support Ticket.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend giving it a bit of time and fully restarting your game. If you have still not received the rewards at that point, I would advise getting in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    It worked. I restarted and they were there. Ty
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Glad you found them. :)
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    The rewards won't show up when you complete 6.1.6 for some reason but you do get the rewards in your inventory
  • 闪电的狗狗闪电的狗狗 Posts: 20
    Fintech said:

The rewards won't show up when you complete 6.1.6 for some reason but you do get the rewards in your inventory

not for everyone, my case is exception
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    I have also not received mine after restarting numerous times.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are looking into the issue and will be sending everyone their rewards soon.
This discussion has been closed.