**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

have opened 7 5* crystals, 3 of them were the same champion

when i opened the 5* basic i had no expectations for getting a god tier champ, but from the size of the basic pool i at least expected to get a new champ that i didn’t already have, but instead i’ve gotten the same champ 3 times. i’ve pulled the same champion 3 out of the 7 times i’ve opened a basic, which is surprising to say the least. and it’s a low tier champ. i’m not complaining, i know this game is rng based and i know i most likely won’t get a good champ but i never expected to pull a champ 3 times out of only 7 crystals. i don’t think i’ve seen this hapoen to anyone in my alliance.

how often does this happen? i’m mid game and only getting a 5* once every two months or so, i haven’t even gotten to the point where i have enough 5* champs that i dupe them occasionally (like i am with 4*s right now). is this rng something i should expect for the rest of my 5*s, or have i just been supremely unlucky? should i expect my next 5* to be the same champ as well?

Comments

• DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Who is it?
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    if it makes you feel any better, when I pulled 3 blade crystals, the first two were ronan
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    I opened a 5* basic and then a 6* basic straight after that and both were psylocke if that helps
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109

Who is it?

storm, not the worst champ by any means and her dupe makes her more useful, but so far i haven’t found much use for her in any content. i’m not demanding god tiers for all my pulls, just hoping to get a few different champs since the basic pool is huge

if it makes you feel any better, when I pulled 3 blade crystals, the first two were ronan

I opened a 5* basic and then a 6* basic straight after that and both were psylocke if that helps

rng really sucks, i feel for you guys:/ i probably won’t feel as bad about pulling the same champ 3 times once i start getting more 5*s, but considering that i’m only just starting to get 5*s, getting 3 of the same champs out of 7 crystals is honestly disappointing. i didn’t even dupe a 4* until i got like 20 of them, and i only have 1 champ whom i’ve duped twice.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    RNG...lol...ya right
  • I have opened 5, two were 5* kamala khan.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I saw the posted result of a Summoner's 5* crystals opening earlier this year.

I don't know if it was featured or basic. It was 3 Magnetos.

rhaht9x6mcp6.png
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109

I have opened 5, two were 5* kamala khan.

that really sucks, hope you have better luck next time

rhaht9x6mcp6.png

ouch i feel bad for them, now i don’t feel so bad lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

rhaht9x6mcp6.png

I would uninstall the game for a week if that happened to me...but Mags is probably getting buffed next, so I would stay optimistic
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Fear Quackneto
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★

Fear Quackneto

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I think you don't understand. It's supposed to be RNG when it doesn't work in your favour.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My 5th pull was a dupe, and then I pulled another 15 before another dupe. I am guessing that you are just one of those summoners who experienced the less probably outcomes of RNG.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    That’s called horrible luck my friend
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    RNG is a harsh mistress. It took like 30 crystals maybe for my first dupe and it was IP. RNG will roll in your favor then it will turn around and kick you right in the nutz.