**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ADD STAN LEE AS A CHAMPION TO REMEMBER HIM

HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Stan Lee's powers should have something to do with a Marvel Character, saying that he was the creator of Marvel.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    A number of people have suggested that and while I think it's a cute idea, I'm just not sure of how that would work in terms of the Licensing.
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    I agree, and I think that you are right. STAN LEE, even though it may be hard, he must be remembered.

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

A number of people have suggested that and while I think it's a cute idea, I'm just not sure of how that would work in terms of the Licensing.

That’s the first argument that actually makes sense that you have posted. Congrats
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

That’s the first argument that actually makes sense that you have posted. Congrats
    Thanks(?). XD
    I do want Stan lee too join this game, but he should be a character you is rare champ to get. A trophy champ who has a lot of use in fights.
    Stan Lee should be a 5 and/or 6-star champion that can only be won in the featured 5-6star hero crystal. If not that, he should be won in a different crystal, or bought with like 500 units - maybe a lower hero (2-4 star) - and more units would be a better champion.
    Huntspyj said:

Stan Lee should be a 5 and/or 6-star champion that can only be won in the featured 5-6star hero crystal. If not that, he should be won in a different crystal, or bought with like 500 units - maybe a lower hero (2-4 star) - and more units would be a better champion.

Why not do what they did with goldpool but make it 10 units instead.
    That would be cool, but we do not want it to be too cheap.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Stan the Man is already immortalized within the game. Those of us that logged in shortly after his death received the title of True Believer. If Kabam receives permission to get the Marvel character based on Stan Lee admitted to the game, that would certainly be nice. But I doubt they will, especially this long after his death. If they were going to, they would have added him around the same time they added the title. Preferably exclusively as a 2-star, gifted in the same mail as the title.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    It doesn't seem morally right to make a virtual toy of man for people to play with after he's gone, at least to me. Rather disrespectful. Not to mention silly idea of selling crystals with him
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    MaatMan said:

nobody wants to beat up stan lee.
    period.

This.

Unless he beats every single one of us as defender or attacker, which would break the game.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★

Can't you simply remember him?

Can’t you simply just let people have fun
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Look up Lego marvel superheroes. Every Lego marvel game, he's in it, he has almost every power and ability. So it's not impossible
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Imagine all the cash grab complaints.

Imagine the “nerf Stan Lee” posts, and the outrage on both sides of the fence.

It would be cool for him to be an NPC in the dialogue, but I think that’s as far as it should go.
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    I mean, we're getting one of the most over powered champions in marvel history, the silver surfer. I'm pretty sure with all his immense power, it won't be a problem to put him in the contest, so why not an over powered stan Lee? In fact, super skrull from the comics has all of the fantastic 4s powers, stan Lee would just be similar to that. Mayne spin a web as a special 1, special 2 he idk throws caps shield at you? And special 3 he hits you with hulks hammer? I'm not saying make him everything immune, he would simply be just a bunch of cool animations
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.