Options

Who is the champ that helped you out the most, but now you no longer use?

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    My 4* Hawkeye, got him on my 2nd day of playing and used him up to the end of Act 4. He was my first awakened 4* and first r4 4*. Doesn’t see any play now
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    4/40 max sig Wolvie. I pulled x23 and Iceman 1st and 2nd 5* and he was put on the shelf not long after.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    4/40 Colossus, Unstoppable Colossus and Classic Spidey... Used to be my attack team in old war setup :)
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    My Miss Marvel 4*

she was my first rank 4 and 5 I did most of act 3 & 4 with her also, Realm of Legends (sans Wolverine)
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    4* Gamora and Rogue
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Archangel before.

Later on Sparky, GR and Blade in synergy.

The longest time (till now) IM IW

All 4* maxed, duped (apart of Sparky Spider - unduped).
  • Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    Cap ww2, dr vodoo
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Maxed out 2* Iron Fist(Sig 24), Old Man Logan(Sig 8), Winter Soldier(sig 2) along with 1/10 3* Magik and Superior Iron Man got me through all fo act 1, and a bit of act 2. For the rest of act 2, I used 2/20 3* Rouge(sig 24), Xbones(sig 1), 3/30 hulk(sig 16) and 1/10 4* Falcon and Black Panther OG. For act 3, I had at varying levels(I forgot) 4* Yondu, Hyperion, X23, Taskmaster(Sig 20) and Medusa, occasionally switching out Taskmaster with Falcon or Black Panther, depending on the situation. Other honourable mentions are my 3* Star-Lord(Sig 1), Doctor Voodoo, Pheonix, and My 4 * Thor JF and Captian America OG
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Guillotine. She was my first 4/40 and took me through a ton of content.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    4* Drax. Helped me all the way through act 2-4.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel and Storm
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    4* Doctor Voodoo. Was my questing God for the longest time
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    That would be my 3 star punisher.
    RIP lad, you've done a great service.
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Starlord. He was my answer to everything. act 5.3, I just powered through those class specific debuffs, and just went for those high combos to deal damage
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    4* ultron. He was my first 5/50 and he got me through 5.1. Nowadays i only really use him for biohazard nodes and arena
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    4* wolvie SL and gwenpool. Imma go play with them now for nostalgia
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    I mean, there's a number I used back in the day. 3* Max UC got me past Thanos. I had Colossus as my top 4* for a while. LOL. That was a couple years ago now.
    More recently, I'd probably say Voodoo. Nothing wrong with him, really. I have a 4* Max that I used to use, and he doesn't come out much anymore since I have Mephisto at 4/55, and I pulled the 5* Voodoo.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,717 Guardian
    Probably 4* X-23. Before I had a 5* roster, she was one of the strongest and most widely usable champs I had. Now, she's no less powerful but completely superceded in every aspect of what she can do for me.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    4 star Starkey now he is just a squishy 4 star compared to my ghost 5 star lol
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 413 ★★★
    3* and 5* Drax got me all the way through completion of Act 5.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,064 ★★★★★
    the most useful champ for me for very long time was my 4* hype. don't use him anymore after I got a 5* one
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    4* sw, bw and ds. I also used to run jugs, hulk, and col for their synergy team.

I miss dr strange the most. His unique and cool play style was great. His pointless nerf after i spent 1000 units getting his 4* still hurts. Would love him back to his old form in 5* rarity.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,311 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord. Now I only use him for farming.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    4* Agent Venom, DD Netflix and Iron Patriot
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    4* moon knight he took me throught act 1,2,3 love that undead little guy
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Actually I might put OG Thor and Ronan as well as Gamora and DD Classic. The 2 hammers got me through act 4 thinking of Venom in 4.3.6 and Juggs in 4.3.3
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    4* Strange before he got nerfed, 4* Star Lord and Wolvie carry me through 5.1-5.3 but after that blocked hit could kill them. 4* DD help me out a lot. 4* Hulk used to be my heavy hitter by spamming lv1 revive but now even Hulk fury is weak compare to my 5/65. 4* gwenpool used to be my war mvp but I have 5* Blade now
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4* Guilly was my first 5/50. Used her all the time on Path 1 in AQ map 5 (cosmic). Still would love a tattoo of her sword (La Fleur du Mal), except it would be a reminder of Kabam...

I genuinely do not remember the last time I used her for anything other than Arenas.