**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Arena need Auto-Battle?

Chuck_Canuck75Chuck_Canuck75 Posts: 50
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
It's available in Story and Event Quests. Why not add it to Arenas?

Does Arena need Auto-Battle? 154 votes

Yes
31%
Captain_KandiceHENRIQUE_FORTEMr9DarthHaasusername7312ThunderGodDoctorJDuke_SilverkikiFurieuxNiteAndDaeDaPossum74gourav0890AssumedNamercm2017Nodude78Charlie_SceneMaicoñ97Scopeotoe987Chuck_Canuck75BlackFreQuency 49 votes
No
66%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomGamerKpatrixthetaman23samalasravanBadroseSwe_wolfisJohnPaulBusuTimone147AddyosPlayerI_ZERO_INikskiniCristalmanPoolpayebuduFeeney234Emil_LimsonGigantor13 103 votes
Undecided
1%
AlCapone2727Colonaut123 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    No
    Farming points will be too easy
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    No
    Bad idea don't need it
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    wow. just wow. arena is wat you grind for rewards. it is easy content for those who put the time to earn rewards.
    making it farmable via autobattle would be an insane idea.
    it is meant to be the tradeoff, if you want gold, iso, units etc you eother spend time in arena or spend money.

JUST NO.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Undecided
    I don't know actually. There are times when I think "this is so boring why not let auto-fight handle it?" and sometimes I think "arena requires the commitment of the player, how boring it may be".
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Undecided
    Maat1985 said:

wow. just wow. arena is wat you grind for rewards. it is easy content for those who put the time to earn rewards.
    it is meant to be the tradeoff, if you want gold, iso, units etc you eother spend time in arena or spend money.

JUST NO.

You technically will not be able to farm arena's with auto-fight, as you still need to make your team and go to each fight. Even if you want to farm arena's, you wouldn't want to use auto-fight as fights take much longer, spending more time rather than less.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    No
    I’d rather have an auto complete option for content rated half of your PI for the cost of the energy. I’d actually do heroic consistently if that were the case.
  • Options
    A true Auto-Fight-Quest for doing a full path through a quest would indeed be welcome.

You would click on each split-path choice node that you would like it to travel along the way, and then just press GO, and it would auto-fight the whole path.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    No
    Your AI wouldn't win anyway. They can barely beat opponents with the same PI, they'd get killed in arena
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No
    If they add auto fight, that will just eradicate all skill needed for the game
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Arena already has auto fight there called Bots and they plague all arena
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No
    That's a big no from me. The Arena is a competition based on who can put up Points relative to who else put up Points. It's not one that should allow the game to compete for us.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Maat1985 said:

JUST NO.

You technically will not be able to farm arena's with auto-fight, as you still need to make your team and go to each fight. Even if you want to farm arena's, you wouldn't want to use auto-fight as fights take much longer, spending more time rather than less.
    not farm massive points, but I could farm arena points and bcs and stuff just as I am currently autobattling eq while on my pc and having breakfast and going about my life.
    meaning just an occasional screen tap otherwise doing other stuff.
    I spend hours autobattling my energy away while doing other stuff.
    wouldn't want people doing this for arena.
    what they should do is have a AUTOREPLAY for eq. so once you have 100% quests you can just 1 click and replay it as a lot of other games have to save time, then people can spend more time actually playing arena.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    The AI will make you lose every fight
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    No
    why do you think there are botters in mcoc (and any game)? People wanted to get the rewards by paying minimum electricity bill instead of grinding themselves.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Lots are already doing that for featured champs lol