**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you running out of gold?

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ranking too many champs. Be more selective. Wait for level ups. Rank up your best champion for that event, and only use proper iso class. It helps.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yes
    Replace the Sunday free for all with a gold event
  • Yes

Ranking too many champs. Be more selective. Wait for level ups. Rank up your best champion for that event, and only use proper iso class. It helps.

I've only ranked up one champ in t
    Buttehrs said:

Cant run out of gold if you never have any to begin with

• ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes
    I think I know a gold solution you need to buy uncollected crystal battle chip
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No
    Sitting on 76m after donating 720k Gold (I donate this amount weekly) to cover donations for some members who traded me with Loyalty.

Got 1k+ gold crystals and stashes of ISO expiring daily to sell.

I don’t have any 2/3*s under maxed rank, 4*s under R3 and 5*s not fully leveled at R1. So.... 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    No
    I only said “no” because I am actually out of gold, not just running out! I’ll sell a bunch of iso and get it back, but rank ups are currently stalled. Flu season plays hell on my arena grinding, too many patients.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Yes
    yes. taking 5* to r4 takes lot of gold. currently I need more gold.grinding arena is surely a way to get it but am on a arena break to rest my hands to avoid getting tennis elbow so perhaps a hall of gold would be a welcome for a quick gold haul.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Yes
    My issue is I ranked up AA to rank 4 and wen from 1 mil to zero, beat act 5, still not enough gold and now I want to r3 VTD but um out of gold, gold is a huge issue for me since I dont have the time or resources to grind arena
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes
    xNig said:

Sitting on 76m after donating 720k Gold (I donate this amount weekly) to cover donations for some members who traded me with Loyalty.

I don’t have any 2/3*s under maxed rank, 4*s under R3 and 5*s not fully leveled at R1. So.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

There’s only 3 types of players I’ve seen with that amount of gold.

1) a player that grinds and gets the 5* feature champs

2) opens a ton of feature grandmaster crystals/cavalier crystals

3) took advantage of the gold realms from their first iteration that gave farmable chests

I literally do everything in the game non stop but perhaps casually. 6.5m-12m in 5* feature and hit some milestones in the other arenas. Minimal content kicking around. I’m not actually saying there is a shortage of gold. But gold could definitely use a bump across the board in content.

I’ve got,
    67 5* - 22 r3, 8 r4 and 3 r5
    7 6*.

So half of my 5* roster is rank2 or rank 1.

I’m sitting on full t4cc, 8 t2a, 2 t5bc, full t1a and full t4bc. But can’t use much without gold.

Again. I do arenas a decent amount. About 15 lanes left in variant, then I just did a lane through act 6 but will focus on variant first.

I make gold/loyalty/bc deals with alliance members as well. We run 6x5 atm.

Latest rank ups were she hulk and spidergwen to rank 3. But my rank ups are typically few and far between. Because of gold. I’ve opened 2 cavalier crystals. And haven’t opened a feature gmc since aegon release in November. Even that was only 1 😂.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yes
    Just whenever I get a 6*. ranking one up Costs way too much
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    Pretty low ATM. I stopped ranking up champs pretty much all together, except the most important one I need in the moment. I don't really have time to grind, grind ,grind, (Even though I would). Arena is just an extremely slow process that intrudes on life too much. I've never played a game that demands so much time to stay competitive more than this one.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    NO.
    830k+ rating account.
    all maxed 2* (100+)
    all maxed 3* (all cahmpions in the game bar iif and ogv)
    all 4* at 3/30 or above (115 of them)
    5* 2 x 5/65, 4 x 4/55, 13 x 3/45, 15 x 2/35, 18 x 1/25
    6* x 4 at 1/25

10million gold.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Yes
    If they wanted to drive their sales, then yes, op would be the proper way to do it.
    Imo, for the ftp people we need more gold realms. Not every month, but every so often, throw us a bone. I currently have a 5* Blade, 4* Korg, and a 4* Emma that all need ranking. Hard to do with no gold... I just r4'ed my 5* AA, but had to sell a lot of iso to do so. Either give us more gold, or give us more champs. That's my solution
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Too much gold, not enough champs to spend it on
    Ya I’m one of those with bad RNG 😆
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yes
    I don't grind arena. If I did my gold would probably be sufficient for my rankups. I do max 1 5* rankup per month, but only if it's a good champ. Just took KM to R4, next is Voodoo to 3 then 4, but a long time until I get the cats anyway.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    No
    no.

I'm sitting on 5.5 million. I have a self imposed floor of 4 million. Instead of ranking chumps to use expiring ISO I'm selling it, since I'm not using basic cats anywhere near as quickly as I'm earning it they get sold off too. For the first time ever I have T1A and T4B sitting in stash so thats a problem.

I'm not even grinding much arena anymore.

I havent had anyone worthy of ranking for a while so my experience may not be useful.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    No
    There are many ways to get gold BUT the main scoop is from the arena crystal.

Basically playing more arena = get more battleships = get more arena crystal = get more gold and units.

Easy math.
    Plus you can practice intercept, breaking block, power control, synergy and champs utility -among other things - in arena.

But majority still doesn't wanna put enough effort in there thus having gold issue.
    Who to blame? I have the answer but you might not gonna like
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Yes
    My best 4*s are on the bottom of my champ list..just because I don't have gold
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No
    Jaded said:

xNig said:

There’s only 3 types of players I’ve seen with that amount of gold.

1) a player that grinds and gets the 5* feature champs

2) opens a ton of feature grandmaster crystals/cavalier crystals

3) took advantage of the gold realms from their first iteration that gave farmable chests

I literally do everything in the game non stop but perhaps casually. 6.5m-12m in 5* feature and hit some milestones in the other arenas. Minimal content kicking around. I’m not actually saying there is a shortage of gold. But gold could definitely use a bump across the board in content.

I’ve got,
    67 5* - 22 r3, 8 r4 and 3 r5
    7 6*.

So half of my 5* roster is rank2 or rank 1.

I’m sitting on full t4cc, 8 t2a, 2 t5bc, full t1a and full t4bc. But can’t use much without gold.

Again. I do arenas a decent amount. About 15 lanes left in variant, then I just did a lane through act 6 but will focus on variant first.

I make gold/loyalty/bc deals with alliance members as well. We run 6x5 atm.

Latest rank ups were she hulk and spidergwen to rank 3. But my rank ups are typically few and far between. Because of gold. I’ve opened 2 cavalier crystals. And haven’t opened a feature gmc since aegon release in November. Even that was only 1 😂.
    I don’t grind for 5* featured champs, nor open a ton of FCGMC, nor play gold realms (I had close to 20m when it was first introduced).

I have 88 5*s (6 R5s, 12 R4s, 25 R3s), 6 6*s (one double duped, one single duped).

I generally grind 1.5m for basics, 4m for 4* featured and 6m for 5* featured cause it fits my schedule for casual grinding.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Yes
    I mean we have T4B arena, T1A and the other useless arena so why not a gold one as well, for the majority of the community it makes perfect sense
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No
    You don't need to Grind that much. You just have to make a minimum effort and not go for broke taking a 5* to R4 all at once.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited March 2019
    Yes

Image says it all.

Not sure how to address it. Arena grinding can certainly help, but I have to live life too. A crystal that gave 5K class catalysts would be nice too. The Uncollected arena crystals help a lot, but that’s only when I have arena time.