**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to tell how long you've played?

Is there some way to see how long you've been playing the game? I can't remember when I started and I just decided I wanted to examine my progress.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Do you remember the EQ or the new champs the month you joined? If so, we can trace back to that month to see when you joined.
    It wont have a specific time, just the month.
    Hope I can help
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Go to Game Center from the settings screen and see when you opened your first 2* crystal.
    edited March 2019
    !
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Check your tiltes that will give you a good idea of when you started playing roughly, events, event quests and quests
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @MikePendragon look at your app purchase/download history from Google playstore
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73
    Inigo said:

Go to Game Center from the settings screen and see when you opened your first 2* crystal.

How do you do that? Where is the game center?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have an iPhone, go to App Store>>updates>>click your profile button>>purchased

Then scroll all the way down until you see MCOC and it should say when you got it.
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Started December 16th 2014 on the first day of my Xmas holidays stayed up all night grinding arena
  • s1x_ms1x_m Posts: 2
    Try searching "kabam" in your e-mail...should be able to trace back to 1st welcome message
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    1 year, 3months
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    @MikePendragon

Are you using iOS or android?

Inigo said:

How do you do that? Where is the game center?

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    JUSt go to your email inbox and search for 'welcome to kabam'
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73
    I am not an apple user. I'm on android. I ballparks it, thanks
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Of you are an android user, they too have achievement milestones like Apple
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348

If you have an iPhone, go to App Store>>updates>>click your profile button>>purchased

Then scroll all the way down until you see MCOC and it should say when you got it.

I can verify this works. Thanks, dude! I’m July 4th 2015. Nice to know.