**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Teams

Hey Everyone!

So, I am working my way through Act 5 to become Uncollected (currently at 5.1.4), and out of curiosity, I wanted to know with what teams did you become Uncollected. Additionally, it would be great if you could leave any tips as well. BTW I am an FTP player (let me know if you are too) with 2 5* and a decent amount of 4*.

Thanks!

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Hey another free to play! So what i did is i used a 5/50 IMIW, with 4/40's Medusa, AA and CAIW. I used Sparky or Star-Lord on and off with each other depending on the quests. Other honorable mentions were a 5 star 2/35 Gwenpool and Sentinel. Star-Lord really helped with the burst damage to the Collector as well as AA. My advice? Don't use 4/40's unless you have at least some skill. Or else you'll blow your units on revives. i didn't have to use many units cause i stacked up pots for Act 5 specifically. I spent about 700 units at the max.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    When I took on the Collector, my main team was the following:
    • 5* r3 unduped Angela. Was my main damage dealer for the Collector fight.
    • 4/40 duped Gwenpool. Awakened from act 4 100%, she was really nice to use and helped me on some fights with her ability accuracy reduction.
    • 5/50 duped Void. When paired with my 4/40 killmonger, he was just awesome. Enough said.
    • 4/40 unduped Killmonger. Mainly there for synergies but there was that one time where I was in 5.2.4 and I soloed the Iron Man there with him. His animations are awesome, and he's not bad himself either.
    • 5/50 unduped Old Man Logan. His regen really helps, and his bleed resistance is also super useful. Didn't use him too much but he definitely had his moments. Caltrops on Storm in 5.2.4 and Yondu in 5.2.6 come to mind.
    If I'd taken this with my current roster, I would probably have also used my 3/45 unduped spidergwen and 2/35 unduped Winter Soldier with that KM synergy. Spidergwen would have been crazy for the Collector, and WS just deals tons of damage when he's got his combo up.

Really when it comes to the 5.2 nodes, it comes down to just practice and more practice. Learn how to fight against Masochism, or practice good timing of parries to get Void's debuffs on the opponent (in my case). Bane is fairly annoying to fight but practice a bit against that Moon Knight (and don't try it in Full Moon phase, that's just too much), and then 5.2.5 won't be too hard. 5.2.6 adding Aggressive to Bane actually made it generally easier than 5.2.5 for me (they dash in after a full combo pretty consistently, and I'd already had a full quest of dealing with Bane before). Don't forget to take the Optimist/Pessimist path for 5.2.4, the True Strike to Ragnarok path for 5.2.5, and the Godslayer path for 5.2.6. They're much easier than the other paths.
  • Hey Everyone!

So, I am working my way through Act 5 to become Uncollected (currently at 5.1.4), and out of curiosity, I wanted to know with what teams did you become Uncollected. Additionally, it would be great if you could leave any tips as well. BTW I am an FTP player (let me know if you are too) with 2 5* and a decent amount of 4*.

Thanks!

hey i'm pretty much a F2P ( I spend a few $ here and there not very much tho) when I did my initial clear through act 5 I mainly used 4/40's and 2/35s. I mainly used quake, Iceman, Hyperion, Medusa, Green Goblin, Captain America IW, Sabertooth, Killmonger, Ghost Rider and Doc Ock and I used like 1k units because I messed up a lot.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Hey, I'm F2P too! For my team I used 2/35 omega red, 2/35 medusa, 4/40 quake, 4/40 awakened og black panther, 4/40 venom.
    Honestly for me black panther did most of the job with his bleeds. I used a total of 600 units to get past everything.

Wish you luck in becoming uncollected!
  • RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61

Hey another free to play! So what i did is i used a 5/50 IMIW, with 4/40's Medusa, AA and CAIW. I used Sparky or Star-Lord on and off with each other depending on the quests. Other honorable mentions were a 5 star 2/35 Gwenpool and Sentinel. Star-Lord really helped with the burst damage to the Collector as well as AA. My advice? Don't use 4/40's unless you have at least some skill. Or else you'll blow your units on revives. i didn't have to use many units cause i stacked up pots for Act 5 specifically. I spent about 700 units at the max.

Hey, thanks for your advice! I currently have plowed through the first few chapters of 5.1 using only 4/40s and only 2 40% revives, in particular, 4/40 duped Corvus, 4/40 Wasp, 4/40 Green Goblin, and 4/40 Quake (My last member is 2/35 Bishop). Do you think I should focus on 5/50 for the 4* or should I shift my attention to more 5*. Once again, thanks for all the help.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    FTP unite! I got through with 4/40 4* champs, and 4* starky at 5/50. Most of my other champs were cannon fodder, and I just revived starky. Basically either power control or big damage champs that don’t need much of a ramp up can do it. Be advised you will need some units. A good run with 4* champs will spend maybe 1 or 2 team revives.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lol I love how everyone’s announcing their ftp-ness like they’re vegan or something. Anyway, my team was 5/50 aa, 5/50 magik, 3/45 Medusa, and 4/40 hulk and 2/35 Thor rags for synergy and solely for the collector fight.

*I am a Free To Play player as well XD
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/119754/how-i-got-uncollected This is my post on getting Uncollected, should be of help
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Sharing your roster might help.
    I did with 3/45 sparky and it was a piece of cake. So..it really depends on the champs you have.
    Also, you'd be better off saving units from now itself.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Hey, thanks for your advice! I currently have plowed through the first few chapters of 5.1 using only 4/40s and only 2 40% revives, in particular, 4/40 duped Corvus, 4/40 Wasp, 4/40 Green Goblin, and 4/40 Quake (My last member is 2/35 Bishop). Do you think I should focus on 5/50 for the 4* or should I shift my attention to more 5*. Once again, thanks for all the help.
    Max out Corvus.

Sharing your roster might help.
    I did with 3/45 sparky and it was a piece of cake. So..it really depends on the champs you have.
    Also, you'd be better off saving units from now itself.

Thanks for the reply! Here is my roster. Any tips on which champs I should focus on would be greatly appreciated. *It is not the best, but once again I just started 3.5 months ago*

Any feedback? On the roster. Thanks!