Options

Thanks for Fixing Venom the duck! Finally beat it!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Act 5 is officially completed now!(with zero unit spending except refills cause the duck is insane) thank you very much!
Pulled 5* crossbones and Quake afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    what was wrong with VTD?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

what was wrong with VTD?

He was doing zero damage from the global buffs in 5.3.
  • Options
    Yeah was a weakness bug. Went through the entirety of 5.3 and 5.4 yesterday and today. Been waiting for him to be fixed. Now to work on exploration..doesn’t sound fun :/@Jaded any tips on exploration?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Yeah was a weakness bug. Went through the entirety of 5.3 and 5.4 yesterday and today. Been waiting for him to be fixed. Now to work on exploration..doesn’t sound fun :/@Jaded any tips on exploration?

Hit me up on line anytime. This is your celebration thread 🤗
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

5.4 isn’t too bad in terms of exploration. The rage paths are the hardest, but a nullifier will crush those paths. 5.3 is the hardest of them all to explore, especially the thorns paths. If you have a diverse roster though it isn’t too bad. The collector 100% isn’t too bad, just bring a r4 and you’re solid for him. If you can evade the waves on his sp1( not too hard with practice) he’s a lot easier. If you have a spidergwen, she seems to be a great counter to him post buff.
  • Options
    The_Boss9 said:

Ahitlaw said:

5.4 isn’t too bad in terms of exploration. The rage paths are the hardest, but a nullifier will crush those paths. 5.3 is the hardest of them all to explore, especially the thorns paths. If you have a diverse roster though it isn’t too bad. The collector 100% isn’t too bad, just bring a r4 and you’re solid for him. If you can evade the waves on his sp1( not too hard with practice) he’s a lot easier. If you have a spidergwen, she seems to be a great counter to him post buff.
    Well thanks @The_Boss9 I did the rage path on my first time through of 5.4, 5.3 thorns sounds painful tho. But I think the duck can probably handle that path so long as I don’t store any precision buffs
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Dude no way! I beat all of 5.3 and 5.4 today too! Don’t have VTD tho..... if I got him he’d go straight to r4. After all, I’ve got t2a in overflow now.....
  • Options
    @Mitchell35 that’s crazy lol! Who’d ya use?!
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa 4/55–AA 5/50–SS 3/45

And a conglomerate of 5/50s and 3/45s:
    Starky void cap iw magik ghost and kilmonger

Best part is, now I’m at 9k 6* shards, so my first six star will come next month!
  • Options

Best part is, now I’m at 9k 6* shards, so my first six star will come next month!

Awesome! I’m at 7k shards so I’m gettin there. Wish I’d pull a void he’s the only god tier that eludes me :(
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Good luck!