**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mystic Awakening

I spent the 400 Intel on the 4* awakening crystal and got mystic. My mystic champs are trash should I use on it on anyone besides Strange or wait?

Comments

• Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Wait, and hope for Majik, or Voodoo.
  • Options
    Strange is super fun and counterspell is amazing tbh. I cleared a ton of content w my 4* ds and never had a magik or voodoo. Tho I always felt rider was a much better content clearer. Either way, with patience there's not much strange can't do for ypu
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Thanks for the ideas. I may give Strange the gem. Im not 100% sure how Counterspell works but I know his Sig ability is the best out of my options by far
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hold for ghost rider, voodoo, magik
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Lots of better champs, strange has ok utility but no damage at all. Save it
  • Options
    zidane21zidane21 Posts: 27
    edited March 2019
    Wait for Dr Voodoo, Magik or Scarlet Witch (include Ghost Rider if you have Blade-awakened synergy). Don't waste that gem on anybody else ;)
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm def gonna hold on to it for a little while
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yeah, non of these champs are really worth it.
    Right now, I have 2 mystic awakening gems.
    I have 5 mystics (2 are duped).
    The ones that I can dupe are Jane Foster, Iron Fist, and one other person.
    I really want to open a much 4 stars as I can so I can awaken some champs.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Would 100% hold it for Scarlet Witch, or Voodoo/Magik if you get them first and are impatient. You would not regret waiting for her.