**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote supreme is not causing bleeds on basic attack during sets fangs

So im in aq, map4 fighting civil warrior in the final section ,my blessing changed to sets fangs which causes a bleed debuff 100% of the time on EVERY HIT !! But nothing

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    CW can reduce offensive ability accuracy with his armors
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    A R1 CW can reduce Offensive Ability Accuracy by 15% for each armor up. So depending on what level and how many armor ups CW had on him at the time, he could prevent the bleeds from happening.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Also CW has a Passive ability that gives him 15% Bleed and Poison resistance for each armor up so that could have even more to do with it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    And you need to have some of those charges (don't remember the name exactly) to apply a bleed. If you have 0, no bleed
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    Ok so it just happened again in the arena against a 5/65 Ronan and i had 100 charges both times gave me anl3
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Are you able to replicate it, and send a video/screenshots of it happening?
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    question here:
    while i'm aware that if you have 0 Genetic Potential, you don't proc a Bleed debuff on the opponent.

let's look at the wording of the ability
    - 100% chance to cause a Bleed Debuff on every Hit, dealing up to 928.2 Direct Damage based on Genetic Potential and lasting 8 seconds.

at 0 Genetic Potential, and in Set's Fangs...shouldn't Symbiote Supreme proc a Bleed Debuff that deals 0 Damage over 8 seconds?

I know that the champ won't take damage, but that hasn't stopped any other champions from showing that they have a debuff when they don't take damage from it (i.e Corvus)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He only places bleed if he has genetic potential, so if you have none there are no bleeds, in his abilities it says it’s based on generic potential
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He only places bleed if he has genetic potential, so if you have none there are no bleeds, in his abilities it says it’s based on generic potential

Let's look at the wording of the actual ability:
    -100% chance to cause a Bleed Debuff on every Hit, dealing up to 928.2 Direct Damage based on Genetic Potential and lasting 8 seconds.

according to this, genetic potential has nothing to do with him actually placing a bleed on the opponent. genetic potential indicated the amount of direct damage it does.
    it says 100% chance to cause a bleed debuff on every hit. so if genetic potential is at 0, then according to this...an 8 second bleed doing 0 direct damage total should be applied.

while the damage is 0, the actual debuff being placed has implications if you have points in the despair mastery.