**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A synergy that makes Black Panther better as an attacker.

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Do you know if it stacks?
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    It does I tried it.
    My Black Panther is 5* at R3
    You must have misunderstand it.Perhaps try it yourself
    I can show you proof if you want.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    You know what’s annoying about that synergy? When parrying Drax he only gains one fury, whereas say cap iw would gain 2 kinetic charges
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    It's a decent synergy though. It really does make BPCW a far more effective attacker. Fifteen seconds is a loooooooooong Fury buff.

You can definitely stack the buffs; I've had 3-4 at a time. The synergy doesn't stack; so if you have BPCW and two Killmongers in a team, you only get one Fury per block.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Yep, it works, it makes him a very viable champion and yes, the furies stack and he does some great damage. With Killmonger and Sabertooth, they have been the basis for one of my questing teams.
  • It does feel pretty nice on Black Panther after Parrying a couple times. Plus it can be very helpful for Killmonger in particular fights and is just generally fun anyway.