Options

Just Finished Realm Of Legends

It was done by accident in way. I was trying to test out my She Hulk that I just ranked up from 1 to 2. So I put in She Hulk, Elextra, Daredevil, and Hyperion. My plan was use Hyperion for Winter Soldier cause She Hulk can't reset Fury passives when fighting skill champions. By the time I reached Rhino I was like let's try to do this. And I did. Didn't even use a revive just 5 potions. Juggernaut almost ended it because I couldn't time my parries right. Scarlet Witch was a pain.

Comments

• Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    YeetiboyYeetiboy Posts: 5
    edited March 2019
    Who did you used for wolvie?
    Did you pretified him with she hulk?
    Or was the fifth slot you didn't mentioned for like void or Guilly, So you could reverse his heal?
    On my second account, i can use a 5/50 SL(duped, obviously) for everyone, But the only champ i have on that account that could counter Wolvie is a She-Hulk 2/35, will it work due to her petrify? i Could also use She-hulk for SW due to her poison immunity.
    Congrats on the achievement btw.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yeetiboy said:

Or was the fifth slot you didn't mentioned for like void or Guilly, So you could reverse his heal?
    On my second account, i can use a 5/50 SL(duped, obviously) for everyone, But the only champ i have on that account that could counter Wolvie is a She-Hulk 2/35, will it work due to her petrify? i Could also use She-hulk for SW due to her poison immunity.

Well you can try with she hulk if it works out or just reach 400 combo with SL.
    I personally beat wolvie with my 2/35 duped SL no boosts.
    It was a helluva long fight. 870 hits.
  • Options
    humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    edited March 2019
    I beat ROL with a 4/40 Ghost 4/40 Wasp 1/25 Antman 3/30 yellow jacket and a 3* Guillotine
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Gratz :)
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Mine was an accident too. Was just there to get some potions. Just moved on one by one.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Nice. Congrats
  • Options
    KestonDecker13KestonDecker13 Posts: 14
    Congrats! I just completed it yesterday, it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I only went in to test Iceman against WS then I ended up doing it all. I didn't use any revives, just potions and some boosts.
  • Options
    DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    Yeetiboy said:

I used She Hulk the fifth slot was Hulk
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nicely done!
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Epic Gamer Moment
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Epic Gamer Moment

Agreed.