**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question to you all of the summoners.

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
When you pull a 4* of a certain champ and used them for over 2 yrs and suddenly you pull their 5* version. Do you get excited or do you feel the excitement is long gone?

For me when i pulled GR and Voodoo yesterday my excitement wasnt there no more bc the past 2 yrs i been using the 4* and they never failed me in game and i always relied on them.

But with 5* especially unduped its meh to me..the only excitement of 5* i look forward to are those i dont have as 4* and there are Emma.Omega.Void.Ghulk.KM.Domino.ÆGON. other 5* i pull that i already have as 4* will just be meh lol

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I always get more excited when I pull a Champ I don't have. That's just the Collector in me. As for pulling the 5* versions, I'm equally as excited because I can take them farther. I just have to wait longer to do it. Funny you mention it. I have a 4* R4 Venom and I pulled the 5*. I'll be holding off on Ranking him until I am ready to take him to R3.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    It depends.

I get to place two Ultrons in AWD or send in two Visions (double immunity) in AQ.

I pulled a 5* Star Lord while having a max. sig. 4* version. That was like ouch.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Once you start phasing 4*s out you'll be more excited for the 5* version.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If I already maxed out a 4* champ and I pull a 5* version of that very champ, I am both excited and abit sad because I already spent the t4cc on the 4* version. The only good thing would be I can use both versions in AQ/AW and questing simultaneously.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes. I want the strongest possible versions of my favorite champs. I’ve ran 5/50 Ghostrider next to my 5/65 Blade for quite some time, and 4* were just gated for Act 6, so I would be thrilled to get a 5* GR.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Yes. I want the strongest possible versions of my favorite champs. I’ve ran 5/50 Ghostrider next to my 5/65 Blade for quite some time, and 4* were just gated for Act 6, so I would be thrilled to get a 5* GR.

Oops i forgot to mention that part lol

It depends.

I get to place two Ultrons in AWD or send in two Visions (double immunity) in AQ.

I pulled a 5* Star Lord while having a max. sig. 4* version. That was like ouch.

That's nothing try doing ROL without 4* SL then end up pulling him from 4* crystal to which duping him on the following 4* and opening my second 5* who was SL btw. This all happened 3 yrs ago lol
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

When you pull a 4* of a certain champ and used them for over 2 yrs and suddenly you pull their 5* version. Do you get excited or do you feel the excitement is long gone?

For me when i pulled GR and Voodoo yesterday my excitement wasnt there no more bc the past 2 yrs i been using the 4* and they never failed me in game and i always relied on them.

But with 5* especially unduped its meh to me..the only excitement of 5* i look forward to are those i dont have as 4* and there are Emma.Omega.Void.Ghulk.KM.Domino.ÆGON. other 5* i pull that i already have as 4* will just be meh lol

Voodoo is my most used champ the last two years. I wait every 5* opening to dupe him. Hes bad ass.

It depends.

Placing both versions is costing you diversity there my friend
    I agree with all of you. Its nice having a 5* you guys have no idea how many times i had to stop doing master or UC when AW came bc my blade/gr team was needed lol
    Sirmacool said:

Voodoo is my most used champ the last two years. I wait every 5* opening to dupe him. Hes bad ass.

Once i complete 5.4 and i pull a mystic gem i will likely hold for Supreme lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I always get excited if I pull a 5 star version. Rank 3 5 Star >> Rank 5 4 Star. I mean, even rank 3ing a 5 star is cheaper.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

It depends.

Placing both versions is costing you diversity there my friend
    Well, at my tier, not significant yet. :)
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It kind of depends. For me, I’m at the stage where I don’t have the resources to take up 5* champs past rank 3, so I’m only excited if it’s a decent champ that I don’t already have as a 4* and doesn’t need to be awakened. Otherwise, it’s kind of meh. Then again, my 5* luck has been pretty bad except for a 5* ghost that I rarely use except for a few niche EQ bosses, so my experience isn’t the best for this
  • 5* Blade, Iceman, and Dormy (none Dup’d as 5*). All recently gotten, and all of them already Dup’d and full 5/50 as a 4*. So asking myself do any of them deserve to go to 5* Rank-4 if not Dup, or don't bother ranking them ??

Also regarding Ultron, I do have him 4* 5/50 and 5* r4, is great to bring as main attacker in both AQ and AW on same day. Don't see him as being useful in AW Defense at all, way too easy.