**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LG Stylo 4

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
Has anyone played the game on it....wanna know if the graphics arent missing like it is on my stylo 3 lol

Comments

• BluesterBluester Posts: 10
    I have a Stylo4 and it sucks to play MCOC on it. I have game blotches and it exits after 5 minutes of play time.
    I have approximately 1.60 GB of memory free and have not found any solid solution.
    When I used my Stylo3, and upgraded to Android, these issues did not exist. Now that I have 8.1 and a Stylo 4, playing MCOC is nothing short of frustrating.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Wife has it. It sucks. Best to switch to IPhone like I had to
    I sign in using my google account, will /i lose everything and start over? :-(
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I was playing on LG Aristo for 2 years. LG Aristo, then upgraded to Aristo 2 last year. I dont know the difference in performance between Aristo and Stylo, other than both of them being LG.

All that to say, switched over to Iphone 7 3 days ago. Had no idea the game could perform as smooth as it does. Absolutely amazing. Got mine as a refurbished phone for $250. Not a bad deal, and makes the game 100% more playable.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Bluester not if you have created a Kabam login for your account
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited March 2019
    It sucks. The game crashes every couple of fights. Sometimes I get a glitch where the power and health bars disappear in fights.