**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion do you enjoy playing the most?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Starlord. I’m good with Doctor Voodoo too, but I prefer SL’s fighting style.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Love playing spidergwen even pre buff and domino (yes I know domino is a bit generic)
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    As long as I'm not going up against something that is immune, I love playing Archangel. I find the play style of dotting up the opponent with bleeds and poisons, then just sitting back and watching them die so satisfying. You can get away with not doing very much direct damage at all, and things end up dying long before they can get a full power bar.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Recently been having fun playing taskmaster. He’s actually really good played the right way. At least I think that’s what I’m doing.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I like playing ghulk and massacre
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cap iw and Omega Red.
    I need to get both awakened
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Venom sparky and domino. Mainly venom tho.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon is super fun to play. The skill to keep the combo and watching him get more powerful each fight is awesome.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    This is a tough question. It always changes. Probably my favorite one right now is Void. Of all-time....Guillotine. Hands down.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Ghost is my fave for her "nanny, nanny, boo boo" phase tactics.
    Omega Red is a close second. I just stand close and watch the opponent melt like butter!
  • Options
    SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    1st would be Luke Cage. I’ll use him against anyone, even with class disadvantage and still be confident. Second is SW. I love her because you never know what you can get when she crits, it’s like Darwin’s grab bag. And then that SP2, that sucker can one shot just about anything if it crits right. But even if it doesn’t, it hits really hard!!!
  • Options
    MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Domino without a doubt, followed quickly by Gwenpool, Mordo, SpiderGwen, Rulk and Loki. All are very effective and a lot of fun to play.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Gwenpool + love the mystic class overall, and favourite male character is probably Cap IW