Nick fury recon final boss

2»

Comments

• Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Evading sp1 is not impossible . Practice enough and u can do that
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I've evaded the special 1 a few times by accident. Its definitely doable but no way I could 100% do it purely luck on my part. I found ws a great option to avoiding his special attacks the powerdrain saved me a bunch of times. Gp was also a big help just wearing him down with bleeds
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    The trick to evading his sp1 fully is to evade first barrage, then wait half sec and evade again. 2 evades. Took me like 4 duels to figure it out
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Use an ability reduction champ and never let him go unblockable. Electra worked for me.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    As stated by multiple people go watch dorkys video on how to evade his sp1! I can do it around 90% of the time now, massacre actually works really well on this fight, mainly built up like 12 or 13 stacks on incinerate then sp1 and his health melts!

Alpha scorpion
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Does anyone know how to fully evade nick fury’s sp1. He’s fully unblockable under 25% health and there’s an sp1 lock, so I want a way to take him down without having to constantly revive

Intercept, intercept and intercept.
    I found sabetooth works better than domino, even though my sabe is just 4* r3. Also Luke Cage works well in intercept.

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

This is the most bs fight ever created.

Not even on my top ten list of difficult fights. Might not even be on my top ten list of difficult uncollected monthly map fights. Unblockable Guillotine still number one.
    Exactly my sentiments. UC guilly was the only boss I chose not to explore. Maybe I can do it today with my roster. But it was way tougher. I didn't have a stacked roster for this fury guy but still I got it done with my 4 stars max St Domino and the man LC 5 star R4 duped. Didn't use a single revive and imagine I didn't use Domino at all. Had her saved for the last considering she was my best option. Started with a ramped up St who got me through 1st part of his decoy life then LC got me through the 2nd part. That indestructible was a true saviour for me. Happy not to use any revive. Got a mutant Gem. Unlucky. No immediate use. Got 1 already. A long saving time starts.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

Make sure to do the health trick on NF after killing LMD.

@Hamin can you elaborate please? What is the health trick?
    Kill the LMD and then quit the fight before he heals all the way back up. Go back in to the fight and finish him off. Corny.

jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

Kill the LMD and then quit the fight before he heals all the way back up. Go back in to the fight and finish him off. Corny.
    I am so salty about that (assuming it works). So much time and effort that could have been avoided...
    Why do you even need to do that, seriously, just dodge him a bit and he will kill himself back to 30% then you can 5hit special.
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145

jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

I am so salty about that (assuming it works). So much time and effort that could have been avoided...
    It does but I was never fast enough to get more than half taking care of (still better than nothing). What I don't like is that all part of the sp1 are unblockable. If i evade the first 2 parts I don't feel like the barrage should still hit through block.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Lormif said:

jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

jayb8008 said:

Hamin said:

Why do you even need to do that, seriously, just dodge him a bit and he will kill himself back to 30% then you can 5hit special.
    Agreed. I didn’t find out about that little cheat method until after I finished UC EQ. And I beat him the right way in this challenge. Granted, I have a 5/65 Sabretooth to cut through him like butter, which not a lot of folks have the same advantage.
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146

Use an ability reduction champ and never let him go unblockable. Electra worked for me.

So if I bring Elektra he shouldn't go unblockable the entire fight correct?
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited March 2019
    Finally beat him once. Not looking forward to the other run though. I tried like 15 times I’m not going to lie but I didn’t give up.