**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

" the forgotten " Old Man Logan

What u guys think compare to Wolverine and X 23

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Compared to wolverine - very trash regen and unreliable bleed
    To x-23 - unreliable bleed and needs to get his arse kicked for some damage
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Yeah, i think kabam need to fix him
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'd say Old Man Logan is a very underrated champion.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Come on he's old man don't expect much from him
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    There was a vote somewhere I saw and he was voted the worst Mutant champ. I don't have him except a two star I don't think I have ever used.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Anytime that someone starts a post about justifying a character by saying "aren't skilled enough to not get hit", I automatically stop reading and make a post like this. If a champ requires you to not get hit to be good, they aren't good. End of story.

I should have been more clear, my apologies. You can take hits and block damage, his constant regen will make up for it. I was talking about the people who need a champ that can regen the majority of their health every fight since a lot of the complaints are that his regen isn't as good as Wolverine's therefor he's worthless.
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    I'm in agreement that OML is an underrated champ. In addition to healing 70 health per tick regardless, he can actually do a decent amount of damage as well. If his pacifism charges stack, he has the potential to do a lot of bleed damage from his sp2. If they don't, then you're getting decent fury and cruelty buffs. Of my 39 r5 champs (not including 5* r3/r4), I actually use him a decent amount.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    edited August 2017
    He catches a lot of hate from people who don't know how to use him or aren't skilled enough to make it though a fight without getting hit. He's great for content where you're guaranteed to take damage, degen, caltrops, etc., just don't get caught by a mystic with MD in AW or you'll have a bad time. I've got him at r5 and he's been extremely useful in different quests in act 5. I have also used him on the caltrops path on map 6 with success due to his shortened bleed time. Everyone talks about how bad his regen is, yes it's low but it's constant and can't be nullified other than heal block or reversal. With salve and recovery maxed I regen 35 health per tick which is 70 health a second, so 700 every 10 seconds or 4200 every min, he's great in long fights as long as you don't screw up. Another common misconception is you have to take damage for him to be useful. While it's true he gains pacifism charges from losing health he also gets them when the AI uses a special so you can get a great damage increase just from baiting specials when he goes berserk. He's even better duped. His awakened ability gives a chance for an additional bleed from special attacks for each pacifism charge, so if you have 5 charges you have a chance of landing 6 bleeds from his L1 and 18 from his L2.

Anytime that someone starts a post about justifying a character by saying "aren't skilled enough to not get hit", I automatically stop reading and make a post like this. If a champ requires you to not get hit to be good, they aren't good. End of story.
    He catches a lot of hate from people who don't know how to use him or aren't skilled enough to make it though a fight without getting hit. He's great for content where you're guaranteed to take damage, degen, caltrops, etc., just don't get caught by a mystic with MD in AW or you'll have a bad time. I've got him at r5 and he's been extremely useful in different quests in act 5. I have also used him on the caltrops path on map 6 with success due to his shortened bleed time. Everyone talks about how bad his regen is, yes it's low but it's constant and can't be nullified other than heal block or reversal. With salve and recovery maxed I regen 35 health per tick which is 70 health a second, so 700 every 10 seconds or 4200 every min, he's great in long fights as long as you don't screw up. Another common misconception is you have to take damage for him to be useful. While it's true he gains pacifism charges from losing health he also gets them when the AI uses a special so you can get a great damage increase just from baiting specials when he goes berserk. He's even better duped. His awakened ability gives a chance for an additional bleed from special attacks for each pacifism charge, so if you have 5 charges you have a chance of landing 6 bleeds from his L1 and 18 from his L2.

lol so what star lord sucks then? Come on now
    Edit: I didn't notice someone had already pointed this out, my bad
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Very interesting. I don't use my Logan. May have to dust him off.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The big difference between Logan and Wolv/X23 is that he doesn't rely on regen and bleed to be good. All it takes is a fight against a bleed-immune champ to show how little damage Wolverine does. Inflict heal block on him and he's dead in no time. It's why Wolv sucks as a defender.

I'm not saying Logan is awesome, but he's not bad either. There are several champs that I would use before him

I agree that just about every champ is good if you know how to use them. Starlord is a prime example as noted above. Without building a hit streak (or being duped), he's a middle of the road champ. At best. If you use him right, he can railroad anyone he faces.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    he's really bad compared to Wolverine (s).the only good thing about him is his fury, which is only mediocre
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »

lol so what star lord sucks then? Come on now
    Edit: I didn't notice someone had already pointed this out, my bad

It's definitely worth pointing out twice lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    OML is a hard hitter.
    OML is a hard hitter.

He has his moments. Not exactly a universal type but for some specific fights
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    OML is a hard hitter.

Berserk is underrated. Lol.
    OML is a hard hitter.

Berserk is underrated. Lol.
    So is groot but I don't see anyone using him considering hes better than OML
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Thanks guys. I puled a 5 star OML yesterday from a featured taskmaster crystal and I was really sad at first. But now seeing this post, I feel much better
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Personally,I love my OML.He even helped me get past WS with a solo (First kill of WS for me) believe me,I got hit MULTIPLE times,His regen helps getting back into the fight.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Hey,Berserk can also trigger when baiting specials!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I puled a 5 star OML yesterday from a featured taskmaster crystal and I was really sad at first. But now seeing this post, I feel much better

congrats, after seeing those posts above, are you planning to bring your 5* OML to R4? hehe :D