**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ solo KO Kingpin, rewards ?

Just a quick question.

if I play AQ alone, KO Kingpin, the rest of our alliance players not active,.

what difference in rewards comparing to 100% completion ?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You play alone? so none of the other paths are explored?
  • Options
    cherascheras Posts: 112

You play alone? so none of the other paths are explored?

Sometimes Yes alone, sometimes half explored.
  • Options
    Either way you wont get 100% exploration rewards, that much is certain. Im pretty sure you will at most get the completion rewards.
  • Options
    If your alliance no longer active, why not join a more active one haha, if you are in singapore area, my alliance could use some strong people to replace a few weak ones.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

If your alliance no longer active, why not join a more active one haha, if you are in singapore area, my alliance could use some strong people to replace a few weak ones.

Haha good idea.
  • Options
    So what your in game name?
  • Options

So what your in game name?

Hey thanks but not ready to change alliance yet.

I am not the super active player too.
  • Options
    OK then
  • Options
    Need 100% to get a Map Crystal. But if just killing Kingpin, then (if Map-4 or higher), you still earn a T4C Frag Crystal even if not 100% explore.

I have a friend that only plays occassionally, high level himself, and has several other inactive members in alliance which helps pull down the difficulty of map (lower Prestige, lowers rating of nodes), so he can get all the way thru Boss.
  • Options

Need 100% to get a Map Crystal. But if just killing Kingpin, then (if Map-4 or higher), you still earn a T4C Frag Crystal even if not 100% explore.

I have a friend that only plays occassionally, high level himself, and has several other inactive members in alliance which helps pull down the difficulty of map (lower Prestige, lowers rating of nodes), so he can get all the way thru Boss.

Thanks.

This is what i play right now, Map 4 solo KO Kingpin.