**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

(O_O ) [Gift Message Discussion Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Thank you Kabam and RNGesus ! Got mutant gem from Intel and Domino from free crystal

I'd save that AG unless you're planning on putting Domino on Defense or have a Lot of Sig Stones
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★

Thanks Kabam, was a welcomed surprise
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Pretty happy with my pulls (I guess Electra is technically the free one)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

@Kabam Miike is this photoshopped?

Now why the hell do people do things like that? Honestly.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That was rhetorical. Obviously I know they do it to stir things up. I just...ugh.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nice gifts, thanks kabam!
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99

No use for me waste of one more crystal
    Thanks kabam

Same as mine. More arena fodder. What's worse is he was in between aegon and sym supreme
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    I knew you'd get there one day,Kabam.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Oh and got this on my mini

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

No use for me waste of one more crystal
    Thanks kabam

Same as mine. More arena fodder. What's worse is he was in between aegon and sym supreme
    lol, way to be ungrateful :wink:
  • Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    Thank you Kabam for this gift!
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    The_One said:

I'm so happy, he was already 5/65 and it was going to be a tough choice between him and Void if I pulled a science gem from Intel

I’m in the same situation. Void and cap IW both r 3and a generic to use on one of them coz I can’t oull anything but skill AGs
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Well this was a nice surprise! Showing gratitude towards the customers (the player base) is an easy way to brighten the mood of the players. Thank you Kabam.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Pulled a crappy (4th) dupe of CM. My RNG luck sucks balls. But I will say thanks for the free **** Kabam I definitely wasn't expecting anything. So I'd rather have the **** you served me rather than nothing. Thanks ;)
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Watch out 2 days till april 1st. Lets hope kabam doesnt take away our nice new 4*s and 5*s as an april fools joke
    On a side note any tips on fighting korg

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    @humberto20043 you can use a light 4 combo to bypass the thorns damage. Also get good at evading the sp1.
  • FernandoFM91FernandoFM91 Posts: 14
    edited March 2019
    yeah thx

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    This was awesome. Seeing the amount of thanks, the good vibes it has sent out across the battle realm, it would be nice if things like this were done more often just to keep the community happy... not saying all the time but maybe a few times a year?