**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I NEED a new alliance

One I'm currently in is too lax for me and not enough players
I'm totally stagnating w them

Comments

• Options
    Whytewulf42Whytewulf42 Posts: 39
    We only do map 3 I have champions just haven't been challenged enough
    I do like that there is no pressure I am very active work odd hrs but always find time to aq &aw
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Do you have line? Add archangel442, let’s talk
  • Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    DSR1 is recruiting. We run Map 4 in AQ and are tier 12 in AW. Shoot me a message if interested.
    IGN. SCcowgirl80
    LINE. cowgirlup80
  • Options
    Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    We run map 5x5, 4x5 & 3x5 and are tier 11 in AW.

Line ID: puk_soprano

We're looking for 2 players...
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I think you could progress in my alliance pretty well hit me up on line zbot34. I did send you an in game friend request
  • Options
    Invited we are gold 2 almost 1 . Tier 7 war as 5*5 and you will grow quickly with us . add me on line shannon_corywiltrout
  • Options

• Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

We only do map 3 I have champions just haven't been challenged enough
    I do like that there is no pressure I am very active work odd hrs but always find time to aq &aw

Hi Whytewulf. How active are you? I looked at the titles that you've earned in the game and the last time you completed/100% explored an EQ event is December 2018 (ending January 9, 2019) to earn the New Warrior title. And that's for exploration of either beginner, normal, or heroic. You have not completed any Master level difficulty for EQ yet and with the top champs that you have on your profile, that should be an easy accomplishment or any level from beginner through Master.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    The name all of our alliance is the Marauders. We run map 5 all week and we complete it everyday. We go to War 3 times a week during the war season and everyone in the alliance uses line. We are looking for players that are active and communicate well with their teammates. We have assigned paths in the AQ and the war. This alliance is actually one of the oldest in the game as I created it minutes after alliances were introduced into mcoc. Most of the players in our group have been here for years. We have a great group of players and we encourage practicing and teamwork. When we win we win as a team and when we lose we lose as a team. Treasury donations are 90,000 gold, 2,000 battle chips and 7,000 loyalty. My IGN and line ID is pedro1328. Hmu if you're interested. 🤙 We are gold 2 going for gold 1 or platinum 3 next season.
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey Why! We currently lost a bg and are recruiting to replace it. We have a strong core group of players who have been together since 2015. We have dropped in ratings due to the loss of the bg but are building back up. We are very active. Run aq and war. No donations. Just putting it out there if you are interested. You can contact me on line or in game at DaBills. Thanks!
  • Options
    Tido003Tido003 Posts: 14
    We do map 5 and 6 aq and are also focused on war, add me on line if you like tido-93
  • Options
    We run AQ 5x5, gold 2 aw close to gold 1. Contact leader for live free or die.
  • Options
    300mike300mike Posts: 18
    hey if your still looking let me know line id is 300mike
  • Options
    Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    Hello,
    If your still looking we run maps 4,4,3 and throw in map5 at times. Use line and have individual bg chat rooms.
    11 mil ally
    Tag ¥MDV
    My in game and line id rob6475
    Look us up we maybe what your looking for
  • Options
    Hey dude I sent you a friend request. Seems like you are still stagnant :). I can help you with that! If not anything else we are active and social. We're were killing it until we lost a bg. Join us, besides I am pretty funny :). Running map 4 until we fill up again. Been together since 2015 and have a strong core group of players. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks!
  • Options
    ortegakodyortegakody Posts: 12
    Hey friend, I added you as a free in the game and my alliance can always use someone like you and see if you are interested in joining up.
  • Options
    Choa_griffie827Choa_griffie827 Posts: 43

• Options
    Choa_griffie827Choa_griffie827 Posts: 43
    Add choagriffie on line
  • Options
    You been looking for a while now. I'm thinking you should just give in and join us! We're active and we're fun :)
  • Options
    Dblok13Dblok13 Posts: 5
    Ign dblok13. We are moving to 554 in aq. Probably no aw. Hit me up.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    My IGN is PEW PEW BOOM and line is pewboom001. We Run AQ Map 4x5 and some Map 5 on the first or second day and usually hit 80mil milestone. Last war we are in gold 3, pushing for gold 2. We just need you to be active and do join us. Line is needed, pm me if you're interested in joining.
  • Options
    OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Line ID is onky707. We run 55444, gold 2, no donations, very relaxed, great rewards, no drama SA 400-500k. No minimums, just take care of AW and AQ and the rest is your speed.