**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game difficulty and content after gifting removal

Once the whole bot Thing became out in the open, A huge majority of and gameplayers participated And kabam started making next to impossible content because they were figuring everyone was beating their content with very little spending and not complaining because they had 20 K units in items . Now that they’ve figured out Why this was happening they obviously removed the gifting. with that said all the content they bring out people are going to have to either grind themselves or pay out of their own pocket and they’re going to see some of their endgame content not being completed in these record times. Just wait until the next huge difficult event is released. You’re going to see thousands of posts of people complaining on the extreme difficulty and the cost to get through the content only because their baby accounts can’t gift hundreds and hundreds of revives to their main accounts. Now it’s going to be very common for people not to 100% war Or finish the extreme difficulty Content because how far fetched it is for the average player to compete in it And even in the game players.kabam Prepare yourself for Hell when it comes to complaining on this site or through support due to this content that now has to be paid for in order to complete.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Okay, I haven't commented much about that aspect, and it's perfectly within the rules to Gift Mains, but if people are using many Accounts to power one, that's a whole other issue in my mind. Content is meant to be done with each Account. In my opinion, the Feature was created to interact with others, not to power Superaccounts. Just my view.
    Controversial as it is. Lol.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Munrolm02 said:

Once the whole bot Thing became out in the open, A huge majority of and gameplayers participated And kabam started making next to impossible content because they were figuring everyone was beating their content with very little spending and not complaining because they had 20 K units in items . Now that they’ve figured out Why this was happening they obviously removed the gifting. with that said all the content they bring out people are going to have to either grind themselves or pay out of their own pocket and they’re going to see some of their endgame content not being completed in these record times. Just wait until the next huge difficult event is released. You’re going to see thousands of posts of people complaining on the extreme difficulty and the cost to get through the content only because their baby accounts can’t gift hundreds and hundreds of revives to their main accounts. Now it’s going to be very common for people not to 100% war Or finish the extreme difficulty Content because how far fetched it is for the average player to compete in it And even in the game players.kabam Prepare yourself for Hell when it comes to complaining on this site or through support due to this content that now has to be paid for in order to complete.

Your conspiricy is not the reason why they removed it.
    Lormif said:

Munrolm02 said:

Your conspiricy is not the reason why they removed it.
    Agreed. They removed it because it was being abused for Fraud, not to rack up Pot sales.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Munrolm02 said:

Every time I read one of these posts, I wonder if this is as marginal as I think it is, or if I'm just the world's greatest game player of all time because I don't use gifting to complete content.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that in a month I'm not going to discover I'm the 27th best player in the game because everyone twinking their accounts had a heart attack trying to get past a bane node, but it is a fun thought nonetheless.

My favorite part: "with that said all the content they bring out people are going to have to either grind themselves or pay out of their own pocket and they’re going to see some of their endgame content not being completed in these record times."

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I'm one of probably many players that had actually purchased the lowest unit package available x 2accts solely for the fact that they included the permanent gifting and conversion badges. If memory serves me, those were my very 1st purchases made in the game.
    Funny thing happened where the same unit deal I saw for close to a year with the same info went "on sale" for a few bucks cheaper so I said why not. Shortly after I noticed no badges and opened a ticket. Long story short, I requested a reversal of the transactions which were obliged, and I purchased the same thing at "regular price". I read some arguments that the badges had no monetary value because they were just something of a bonus to the unit package and thats what we actually paid for. My experience would lead me to believe otherwise.("sale price" w/no badges would point to Kabam believing they had monetary value wouldn't it?)

TBH, I was very dissapointed this happened because first and foremost, I used the gifting as a way to "pay it forward" to younger players progressing just as I had when I began playing and my ally mates would offer help. And I also used it to help myself when one acct needed a boost. Be that as it may, they are gone for ethical reasons which Im good with and commend Kabam for the effort.

What gets me though is the fact that its still humming the same tune. Problems are reported yet nothing is done for a stretch of time if not forgotten, the players are kept in the dark as if nothing is happening, out of nowhere we're left to swallow a change in the way we have to adjust to these changes, and IMO most have not created positive or welcomed adjustments. And the importance and value to the players of whatever it was that has been changed or removed is downplayed and the inconvenient burden to bear is cast unto our shoulders a majority of the time. Forget the TOS and its many flaws that can be diseccted and dismissed in courts(and cannot be, in some countries and states I'll add). Cant a solution be found to at least minimize the amount of negativity that always seems to generate when it could have possibly been avoided to begin with?