**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Announcing Pools Gambit Boss Rush!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I guess I’m a mod now... Thrillson escalated my privileges! Now bow down before me, peons, or I shall SMITE THEE WITH MY BANHAMMER

-bro
    boi.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

I guess I’m a mod now... Thrillson escalated my privileges! Now bow down before me, peons, or I shall SMITE THEE WITH MY BANHAMMER

-bro
    I will never bow to you
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

You guys, you don't want this! He has never made a quest before... You should have seen the Buffs he tried to pitch! They were insane! At one point, he just copied and pasted the entire Terms of Service into the Buff Description... WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

I mean if we don't want this could we get the 1* Boss Rush. Or do I have to do the Deadpool Method as well.
  • Options
    WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Well, clearly not gonna be released, but good hyping it up, Kabam.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,247
    edited April 2019
    Alright everybody, we've let Mr Thrillson have his fun for the day. It's time to wrap this up. Closing this thread. Goodnight!
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Nooo
  • Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Noooo
  • Options
    Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike I hope “wrapping it up” includes giving him what he wants.

He tends to get a bit stabby when he doesn’t 🤨
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Alright everybody, we've let Mr Thrillson have his fun for the day. It's time to wrap this up. Closing this thread. Goodnight!

Give us something to do in game please
This discussion has been closed.