**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Facing Such Unbalanced Teams in Arena after Streak of 20

DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
doing 4-5* arena atm and the 3 opponents I choose from have 10K 20K and 35K+ ratings...

Not sure if this is a bug or "as intended" just wanted to share

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you pick r1 5* or equivalent 4*, then u will face it, not bugs
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    I assume you mean those are the overall team ratings of the 3 choices of teams you have to choose from (and not the individual ratings of the 3 champs within the one you chose).

Yes, sometimes right around Streak 15-17, if your own team is borderline around what is needed to give you the “beatable” opponents, the bottom choice might be one of the Death Matches. So just don't pick that one, and chose one of the 2 upper choices.

And as mentioned, take that as a warning that you should be using a little higher rated team for your side the next time at that Streak #.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

I assume you mean those are the overall team ratings of the 3 choices of teams you have to choose from (and not the individual ratings of the 3 champs within the one you chose).

Yes, sometimes right around Streak 15-17, if your own team is borderline around what is needed to give you the “beatable” opponents, the bottom choice might be one of the Death Matches. So just don't pick that one, and chose one of the 2 upper choices.

And as mentioned, take that as a warning that you should be using a little higher rated team for your side the next time at that Streak #.

Yeah I'm talking about 3 choices of teams

happened way after I reach streak 20...that's what surprised me,now its back to 12K-18K range again
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You’re using champs with too low P.I. After match 20 stick to at least one rank 3 5* or rank 5 4* in every match, or a couple of the rank below with one of them of lesser P.I. Roughly....