**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

War Matchmaking or Stupidity ??

Lol

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Not if you look at the average member rating
  • GtekkersGtekkers Posts: 18
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    These types of matchups should definitely not be happening
  • xCristoxCristo Posts: 30
    edited March 2019

Here another very stupid matchmaking. Please tell me how is this even fair?? That one is clearly a tier 6 or above map, meanwhile we are tier 10 at the moment.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Unfortnatly total alliance rating doesnt mean anything,

I feel that this gets put too much on forums and newer players simply dont understand.

Only war rating matters, that alliance your facing will eventually keep on winning until they hit a point where they will start losing to similar rosters.

For example....
    If all 30 from my allaince (3200 war rating)
    29mil total allaince

We faced anyone between 3000-3500 war raring alliances

Even END(MMXIV)
    They are around 3100 war raring but have
    44mil total alliance.

No other alliances in tier1 comes close toral alliance rating wise but does that make them too strong?
    No, because we beat them during this season.

But if my current alliance decided to make a new alliance with 0 war rating, we would still be matching alliances around 0ish war rating.

Should my allaince still get match with alliance similar to our 29millon total alliance collection power?

But we will dead bottom of tier 23 with 0 war rating...and “should” we be facing allainces with with similar total alliance collection power?

Should we face tier 1,5,10,15 allainces??
    Nomatter what allaince we will face at 0 war rating, we will be to strong for them..cause we have 29m total but 0 war rating...

Or should we face similar allainces with 0 war raring?

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    It’s obvious the OP is completely screwed in matchup. It’s one thing to match war rating but alliance rating and average member rating are like just a speck dust of the opponent. Lol
    edited March 2019
    @ContestOfNoobs what about my case? The difference between the alliance ratings is over 500. We should have got a map around tier 9-10, not challenger. Our average member rating is 300k, this including all the small 2, 3 and 4 stars, but theirs is 500k of pure 5 stars and 6 stars.... kabam just told us "you lose!", laughing in our face, after only 1 win. We lost 2 wars in a row and then we won 1 and got this.... I am truly amazed by how bad this war system is.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I think shelling is still going strong and it has worked it’s way from plat 3 up down to gold 2 now. The season system is flawed when a P3 alliance can jump down next season to a shell with a 1k+ lower war rating and have easy wins all season or gold one rewards then swap up again for a strong push period.

It inflated the number of alliances that the percentages are based off of because kabam doesn’t take dead or inactive alliances into consideration when calcukating tiers.

I didn’t by know why people can’t just play straight without loooking for loopholes to gain advantage.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Look at the war rating leader board, at least 15% are no longer active, something needs to be done.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    xCristo said:

@ContestOfNoobs what about my case? The difference between the alliance ratings is over 500. We should have got a map around tier 9-10, not challenger. Our average member rating is 300k, this including all the small 2, 3 and 4 stars, but theirs is 500k of pure 5 stars and 6 stars.... kabam just told us "you lose!", laughing in our face, after only 1 win. We lost 2 wars in a row and then we won 1 and got this.... I am truly amazed by how bad this war system is.

was this or before aw season was "fix" by kabam?

there algorithim is if it cant find an allaince near ur war rating it will branch out to higher/lower allainces

edited April 2019

xCristo said:

was this or before aw season was "fix" by kabam?

there algorithim is if it cant find an allaince near ur war rating it will branch out to higher/lower allainces

It was the same day I posted the pics. 30th of March.