Options

Where or who to write to.

I just opened some crystals and there was a pop up message which I accidentally clicked and with it went 1750 of my units.. I didn’t want to buy the deal. It’s the collectors upgrade deal. Anyway you can take the items back and give me my units? If not for the pop up, I would never buy that deal.

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You would have to send a ticket to support. I don’t think they generally refund you your units for that but it doesn’t hurt to try. That’s why there’s a million pop ups everywhere. So you misclick and buy one.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Contact support don’t open any of the items and they will be able to return your units
  • Options
    BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    V1PER1987 said:

You would have to send a ticket to support. I don’t think they generally refund you your units for that but it doesn’t hurt to try. That’s why there’s a million pop ups everywhere. So you misclick and buy one.

How do I message support?
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, for a request like this, you'll need to get in contact with our Support Team. You can reach them directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.