**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why?

i was only banned for 1 month now im banned for ever after the new update why ?

Comments

• Options
    hey there kabam can u tell me why am i banned for ever i was only banned for 1 month now im banned for ever after the new update
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You cheated, you get banned
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    well at least you wont have to worry about being dissapointed with crystal pulls
  • Options
    i was supposed to get banned for 1 month now im banned for ever its not fair
  • Options
    Why isn't fair?
    You should get banned forever. However there was a problem, and some people only got banned for a month. They fixed it. Working as intended now
  • Options
    531 hours left and the banned is gone i updated the game tried to login to see how much time left and i found out they banned me forever
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    thfunman2 wrote: »
    531 hours left and the banned is gone i updated the game tried to login to see how much time left and i found out they banned me forever
    That's what you get for cheating!
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    hahahahahaha.....

hahahahahahahah
  • Options
    yeah i got banned for 1 month for cheating but why they decided to ban me for ever ?
  • Options
    because you cheated. shouldve been forever to begin with
  • Options
    yeah i got banned for 1 month for cheating but why they decided to ban me for ever ?

Because that was the intention since the beginning. Read better
  • Options
    i thought someone is going to help me in this place but it turns out youre all punch of aholes
  • Options
    have a good rest of your life! stop ruining our game with cheats
  • Options
    SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I'm not in favour of cheating but if Kabam banned the guy for 1 month and then before that month was even over the ban is changed to perm it's pretty weak on Kabam's part.
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    You cheated but we are the a-holes? Exactly how does that work?
  • Options
    thanks for nothing u all dont have no idea what it feels like to get banned forever after wasting 2 years in this game
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Message an admin
  • Options
    how ?
  • Options
    thank u so much for killing the little hope i had now im sure i wont get my account back
  • Options
    thank u so much for killing the little hope i had now im sure i wont get my account back

You asked for the answer. You should had never had hope from the start
  • Options
    DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    lol next time dont cheat like a little bit*h
  • Options
    got it :)
  • Options
    alot of people are having the same problem
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    You cheated. You knew when you did it that it was a ban worthy offense. You chose to risk it anyways. Your chickens have come home to roost. Why would you even risk it?
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    To be honest no one knows these people situation except them. To constantly call people cheaters is childish because you don,t know. Most people who play this game has spent time and money for a game that is always broken. With every update there's something that takes months to fix.

While some players may have don't something wrong, others may have not. To be honest Kabam should be held accountable as well. The game should be in working condition and should be fixed in a timely matter. Having bugs and glitches in the game that is causing players to spend money from players is also cheating.

If there was a time limit on a ban Kabam should honor that as well.
  • Options
    I'll bet the one month ban was to investigate whether or not you were cheating. I guess you getting banned for life was proof you were caught cheating. Now if you were cheating and you're complaining about being banned then you are the ahole! You cheat you get kabamed. Quit cheating and get disappointed like everyone else! You cheating ruins the game for everyone. It's completely fair. You did what they didn't want you to do. So they returned the favor.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Bye, Felicia.

Kabam obviously temp banned because they were reviewing the cheating that was done and making sure that it was malicious. This means that they are doing due diligence when it's not clear cut, and I can appreciate that.

Bottom line... You cheated, you got banned, just like you should have.
  • Options
    To be honest no one knows these people situation except them. To constantly call people cheaters is childish because you don,t know. Most people who play this game has spent time and money for a game that is always broken. With every update there's something that takes months to fix.

While some players may have don't something wrong, others may have not. To be honest Kabam should be held accountable as well. The game should be in working condition and should be fixed in a timely matter. Having bugs and glitches in the game that is causing players to spend money from players is also cheating.

If there was a time limit on a ban Kabam should honor that as well.

Fully agreed. Nobody has any clue what or if these players did anything. All the people enjoying the bans play a game that kabam can't get right no matter what they do... But don't take a single second to think that kabam MIGHT make a mistake on a ban. It's laughable and pathetic.
  • Options
    they should have permanetly ban me from the start
This discussion has been closed.