**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Who to use sig stones on?

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Background:
I am currently working on 100% Act 4 (on 4.4.2) and becoming uncollected (on 5.1.4). My main questing team is 4*R5 Symbiote Supreme, Void, Crovus, 4*R5 Awakened Vision AOU (sig 13), 5*R3 Omega Red and 5*R2 Gwenpool.

Question:

I will soon be taking my 4* awakened Dr. Voodoo (sig 40) to R5 and replacing symbiote supreme on my main questing team. I'm wondering if I should use my generic signature stones and raise his signature level or if I should save them for when I awaken either my Void or Aegon after finishing act 4. I have 51 generic signature stones, 21 skill and 9 science (dumped all my mystic into voodoo). Also - who do you think I should awaken based on my current team - void or aegon?

Who to use sig stones on? 27 votes

Dump them into Doc Voodoo
11%
Foxhero007Fugitive21Dominic518 3 votes
Wait and Awaken Void - dump them into him with the Science Stones
29%
BahamutIncitatus666JChanceH9Hanger_29gforcefanalin_panduruap4057Hidr8__ 8 votes
Wait and Awaken Aegon - dump them into him with the Skill Stones
48%
CFreeMarzGroovedougyfcOMC_PintoSpiderCoolsXxLoganTDCxXTotty671OnesuavebroRehan010_KingpinamosStarbuster234The_WatcherCtleath_013 13 votes
Split them based on.... (fill in the blank)
11%
GeorgiaDawgUltimatesaber32LostReplica23 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    I have both Aegon and Void as 5* R5. Both are amazing champs but I think for the content you need to clear Aegon helps the most. Don't think you can go wrong with either but I would lean to Aegon.

Also, Why not pump mystic stones into SymSupreme? He's better than DrVoodoo IMO.

Lastly, focus your 5* resources into that OmRed. He will be a gamechanger as you get further along in the content.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback.. Sym Supreme isn't awakened or I would have... Definitely like Omega Red wish I could awaken him though... where I am at 5* shards still take a while to come in
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101

where I am at 5* shards still take a while to come in

Think about content that rewards with awakening gems. Completing a Labyrinth Run Act 5 completion etc. Some of those are easier than others but all attainable. With 4* Aegon, you could complete one pass in LOL relatively easy, will require some time haha
  • Options
    I forgot to mention my Aegon is only R3 right now (just pulled him the other day) - would you R5 him over R3 my 5* gwenpool?
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Wait and Awaken Void - dump them into him with the Science Stones
    Ægon or Void, unless you pull someone else who needs them equally