**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5* featured

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Good but not going for it

Sozubu said:

@Kabam Miike I already double duped my god tier Cyclops from the featured crystal released in Oct 23rd last year. Any chance you can talk to the guys to switch him out so I can save myself the heartache of getting him again?

No, they won't switch him out. It's why they have two Cyclops champions - this way they can keep their promise to never include the same Champion in consercutive crystals. Miike saying in another thread that he wouldn't call them garbage filler is a joke. Obviously they're never going to give us a featured crystal without these horrible garbage characters
    You do realize they've had 2 since before these Crystals existed.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bad, may go for it

Sozubu said:

@Kabam Miike I already double duped my god tier Cyclops from the featured crystal released in Oct 23rd last year. Any chance you can talk to the guys to switch him out so I can save myself the heartache of getting him again?

No, they won't switch him out. It's why they have two Cyclops champions - this way they can keep their promise to never include the same Champion in consercutive crystals. Miike saying in another thread that he wouldn't call them garbage filler is a joke. Obviously they're never going to give us a featured crystal without these horrible garbage characters
    He wouldn’t call them garbage filler champs because he’s an employee. He can’t badmouth a product of the company he works for, that’s professional suicide.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Worthy of a meme
    Cyclops and Rhino again come on when I tried my luck on featured for Emma they were already here 😡😡😡
  • VinshadeVinshade Posts: 17
    This month feature isn’t worth 2000k in shards. Straight terrible.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Worthy of a meme

I'll be going for it. I want to awaken Havok, I have an AG for Cpt marvel. Would happily accept Fury, Thing or Sinister. It's just the rest I have zero use for. The only two other decent champs Medusa and GR I already have awakened. Ultron would be ok to, but I'm well and truly set for AQ.

I blame Havok, if I didn't like him so much I'd happily skip this.

This is wish

that will inevitably die within your soul when you pop cykes and the other trash.

Still trying to understand why they stated they'd add 18 basics to the featured pool, but never specified basic as ghost, corvus and other top tiers weren't meant to be part of it.

trash
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Bad, may go for it
    Damnit I really want fury and this is the best opportunity...
    If he wasn’t in this crystal I would’ve just opened my 6 basics here and now.
    Scummy move to pick such weak options for the 18 other champs
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Worthy of a meme
    I actually thought for 8 months that it was random but every single crystal seemed to have the same champs civil warrior and khamala khan etc oh well win some lose some... even the dungeon crystals though, reliably same list. so I read through all featured crystals ever going back to the first of this type and ...."based on "AQ performance " "will do our best to make them exciting" first time in my life i was legitimately angry about a game. These crystals should be rng based plus featured not purposfully including the same deliberately bad champs over and over and over and over... why are they not RNG? it would protect kabam in a way as they wouldn't be accused of constant tampering. If/when the game ends i cant wait to see these "empirical" lists :) i love the game dont spend a lot of time on forums but that was ...an experiance