**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Explored Uncollected EQ and Opened a 5-Star and a 6-Star

Well... mixed feelings about my recent opening :lol:

5-Star Crystal gave me a 5* Domino who I instantly ranked up to 4/55, one T2A away from Rank 5.
6-Star Crystal gave me a 6* Miles Morales. I havent even leveled him up yet, haha.

My other 6-Stars are: Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Sentry, Wasp and now Miles Morales, my third science 6*.

Really happy about the Domino, as I said she is 4/55 now and I used a mutant awakening gem on her!
What do you guys think about those 6*s? Any hope for an upgrade anytime soon :lol: ?

Comments

• Options
    LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33
    Congratulations to your Domino. I also got one just a week ago and I was suuuper happy and danced for minutes. mD
    I could also duped her immediately, but dont have the gold to bring her higher than 2/35 :neutral: —> GOLD REALMS PLEEEASE!

Anyhow, lucky you to also have 6* Wasp in stock. Maybe your luck keeps up and it drops a 5* Ghost. Then you have a balsy round.
  • Options
    CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Once you learn the timing for the heavy in a combo attack, Wasp just destroys so much stuff. Since she has guaranteed critical hits on shrinky attacks (heavy attacks, specials), she is a great option for effects/abilities that heavily mitigate physical damage (beefy Sentinel matches, resistor tile effects). Only drawbacks are very low block proficiency and low health pool so choose your matches appropriately!

Here is a video of Wasp easily disassembling uncollected Annihilus:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvB3JIY-RVw
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Waste of awakening gem tbh, you'll be crying if you get an omega red. Domino works unduped too.