Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Device performance Q&A.

Straight to the point. What device do you play MCOC on? And what are some good alternative options to the iPhone? I bought a Samsung phone last month and MCOC controls don't respond fast enough which in turn makes playing the game very frustrating. I've resolved to getting yet another phone but I'd like to be prepared this time.

Comments

• Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    It's not the phone. Its really buggy this month.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,296 ★★★★★

Straight to the point. What device do you play MCOC on? And what are some good alternative options to the iPhone? I bought a Samsung phone last month and MCOC controls don't respond fast enough which in turn makes playing the game very frustrating. I've resolved to getting yet another phone but I'd like to be prepared this time.

What phone did you get? I'm using the Galaxy S10 and it compares favorably to the XS Max and 8 plus it replaced.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Which Samsung? The newest S10 or any phone with the Qualcom 855 SOC should play this game just fine.

Also, as the previous poster said, this is one buggy month for MCOC, lots of champs are still broken / not working correctly even after this last hotfix patch.