**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anyone even trying hard content with all of the frame dropping going on right now?

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
The toughest content I'm willing to finance with my resources right now is the Negative Zone content.

There's no way I'm going to even try the Uncollected monthly or Act 5 with the lag going on right now.

I keep blaming my device, but I'm seeing people with beefier gear than mine with the same issues.

I'm going to save items and units until this mess settles out.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    pandamanpete did a 6.1 legends run on the new update, before the bug fixes
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @danielmath That makes me wonder if the lag is related to your network connection stability and speed.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I have some issues from time to time, I had my vision nearly knocked out in map 6 when the frame rate dropped unexpectedly when I went for a parry but it is rare.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I don't think I will stress myself trying to do chapter 3 UC EQ Completion
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I have issues every few fights with weird lag spikes for a few seconds.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Nope
    Not playing event quest even.
    It's that bad
    Sucks that I might lose 6* shards and 5* shards but the constant lags is just a turn off
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    I just finished exploration of UC and haven’t run into the lag
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have already left my alliance bcs of it, but I just need 6* shards, so I am doing Master, saving units on 3.2 one path. I count with around 400 just bcs of lag. I should say, that without lag, it'd be around 150 whatsoever.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I stopped logging in regularly last month. I log in once a week now and try a couple of fights. If the gameplay is not acceptable, I don't bother logging in for a week. This game was a fun way to kill time once upon a time. I'm not going to make myself miserable because of an unacceptable product. There are way more enjoyable things to be doing with my spare time.
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    The lag isn’t really an issue on new top end apple devices. I notice a small amount of lag on the 2019 iPad mini, but my iPhone X and gen 2 and gen 3 iPad Pro tablets have no lag.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm having issues as well, but I'm still running things. Sometimes you have to retry Quests to get AI and controls that cooperate optimally, but it's still doable. Just frustrating.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Playing on an XS Max and I get nasty lag a lot. Can’t arena or it just goes crazy. Parry almost never works for me now. Normally, I’m done with UC each month within a few days and I’m not even halfway done this month. Just cannot get into it when I’ll start a match do well and suddenly tons of lag and dropped frames and I’m dead. I’ll do my bounties and hope they get a fix before months end but I doubt it. They won’t even acknowledge the bad stability right now and think they deserve praise for how long it took to fix other bugs. Oh, please. They would have had emergency maintenance if it was helping us out in any way.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear that you may be experiencing performance issues with your device. We are currently gathering information on similar reports for iOS and Android. If possible, could you please share the information requested in the thread relevant to your device? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.