**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch a mediocre champ?

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
I’ve heard people say he is, but I don’t make my own judgements until I’ve played the Champion myself. But if he is... Ooooohhhh boy... there will be war 🔥👿🔥

Just saying, Human Torch is among the most hyped up & beloved characters of the Fantastic 4, & of the Marvel Universe. If this is a case where y’all take a beloved character & make them like poop (Sentry & Carnage😑)... there is gonna be some serious backlash. Fair warning given.

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately it's TRUE. He's very underwhelming. Looks great though.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Unfortunately it's TRUE. He's very underwhelming. Looks great though.

If he is a dud, maybe he’ll get a Synergy with Invisible Woman (his sister) that increases his damage. I personally don’t mind 1 unique Synergy, if it makes the Champion great, like is the case of Winter Soldier.

If it’s a case like Loki though, where 3 Synergies are needed to make the Champion fairly decent, that’s where I get pissed.
    Too hard to tell yet, from what it sounded like you need all 4 for them to be good. Time will tell but so far lots of recent champs aren't that impressive.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    agree with the comparison to sentry
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Maybe...once he is unlocked?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    I’d say he is not all that good but not as much of a disappointment as sentry and HT pre fight ability is pretty decent
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Zuro said:

I’d say he is not all that good but not as much of a disappointment as sentry and HT pre fight ability is pretty decent

Ya, I don't mind if he's not an OP superstar like Corvus, Ghost, Void, Domino, Aegon & so on. I just want a decent overall champion like Red Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Gamora, Hawkeye, Doctor Octopus & other champs like that.
    I would say he’s definitely better than Redhulk, spidergwen, gamora, hawkeye, and doc oc, in most situations. He looks to be great damage dealer with mild healblock/miss utility.