**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Cavaliers... it has begun!!

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ThaDevil said:

Hahaha a bunch of.people running to Kabams rescue while Kabam shams them at the same time, some people are so clueless its comical.

Rescue from what?

I do agree about the clueless thing though, and yes it is comical, but more than that it is incredibly ironic, in a slightly sad way.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Not a threat okay. LOL.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It wasn't. I don't have the power to threaten anyone with action. What I said is they may find themselves on the Forum Blacklist if they persist. That's a very reasonable and distinct possibility. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm the Author of them.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Many people who purchase crystals surprisingly seem to have no idea what the drop rates are. Truly fascinating.
    Dtl7714 said:

Not a threat okay. LOL.

Spreading conspiracy theories, and especially attributing them to former Kabam employees, is so likely to draw a ban that I'm honestly surprised at the restraint the moderators exercised. If you consider that a threat, there's also some things about Gravity I could inform you about.
    DNA3000 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Not a threat okay. LOL.

Spreading conspiracy theories, and especially attributing them to former Kabam employees, is so likely to draw a ban that I'm honestly surprised at the restraint the moderators exercised. If you consider that a threat, there's also some things about Gravity I could inform you about.
    I was going to add a comment about Windmill Cancer, but I exercised some restraint myself.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Man....everyday with this stuff. You peeps are certainly persistent.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Not talking about the randomness of crystals...i am talking about the spontanious marketing posts showing off unreasonably good results five minutes after the crystals go on sale...makes me suspecious...particularly when the crystals in question are for sale for real $$$. Many of us have said that it is a waste of units to by crystals because they invariably disappoint! Then we have people talking up the great stuff that dropped from a.purchased one???? K go get em boys they are waiting to make your dreams.come true!
    Those are brag posts made by Players. There are a good number of people who don't get what they want that buy them. They're just not posting it for everyone to see. The Crystals are a chance. Not a guarantee. That's how it's always been.
    For those of you who have been around for a while...blade! Where is he now? That was a frenzy...wouldn't look for it to happen again!
    Rap said:

Not talking about the randomness of crystals...i am talking about the spontanious marketing posts showing off unreasonably good results five minutes after the crystals go on sale...makes me suspecious...particularly when the crystals in question are for sale for real $$$. Many of us have said that it is a waste of units to by crystals because they invariably disappoint! Then we have people talking up the great stuff that dropped from a.purchased one???? K go get em boys they are waiting to make your dreams.come true!

I watch a lot of crystal openings. Statistically speaking, this doesn't happen any more often than I would expect from random chance. For every such event, people forget the times that the most spectacular thing to happen after a new crystal is released is how absolutely no one can seem to pull anything good from them on Youtube. Apparently every time the drops are great it is because Kabam rigged them to be great, and every time the drops suck that is proof that Kabam rigs the crystals to guarantee that no one can get anything good from them.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I didn’t buy this deal because spending money for a guaranteed 3* just doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh yea and that good old RNG.
    I considered it for a moment, then I considered my Credit Card. Lol. I'm not opposed to it when I can justify spending, though. Finances come first.
    Drooped2 said:

Is this conspiracy theory really suggesting kabam planted my brother in my allaince to show me good pulls?
    Cause hes generally my allainces *whale*

Seems pretty far fetched

That would be ridiculous. Of course Kabam didn't plant your brother in your alliance. Kabam only hired him after they found out he joined.
    For us, it's $70. I would have to have more of a guarantee than that. No judgment, though. If people wanted it, by all means.
    I cannot speak to if they are rigged and am not claiming they are. I am claiming that kabam uses employees and shills to promote new material and to market here in the forum as if they were regular players. I don't care much for manipulations.
    So you're not claiming a conspiracy, you're claiming a conspiracy.

Kabam does not employ Shills to promote anything to market here, or otherwise. You're on your own tangent with that one.
    Drooped2 said:

Rap said:

I cannot speak to if they are rigged and am not claiming they are. I am claiming that kabam uses employees and shills to promote new material and to market here in the forum as if they were regular players. I don't care much for manipulations.

I mean I call my brother names all the time but hes no shill. He down talks kabam to me more then anyone I can think of.
    All part of the plan.
    edited April 2019
    He's implying that people sharing good pulls are hired Shills that are employed to promote the Crystals, so people can get trapped into buying them.

The heck with restraint. Have you heard about Windmill Cancer? Ask The President.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Smells like fake news. There hasn't even been word on here about a Featured Cavalier.

LOL #fakenews

He's implying that people sharing good pulls are hired Shills that are employed to promote the Crystals, so people can get trapped into buying them.

The heck with restraint. Have you heard about Windmill Cancer? Ask The President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgHZubM7M-I

Smells like fake news. There hasn't even been word on here about a Featured Cavalier.

LOL #fakenews
    You never cease to jump in and latch on to my comments. You're nothing, if not consistent.

I was talking about a Featured Cavalier available for purchase alongside the regular ones. Apparently it is a thing, and we've all moved on from that. Way to attach yourself to one of my misunderstandings and overlook the fact that the conversation has moved on. Perhaps next time you could read on, and examine why it is you're so focused on me. Just a thought.
    DNA3000 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgHZubM7M-I
    Well, it censored Tee Arr You Emm Pee. Lol.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

LOL #fakenews
    You never cease to jump in and latch on to my comments. You're nothing, if not consistent.

I was talking about a Featured Cavalier available for purchase alongside the regular ones. Apparently it is a thing, and we've all moved on from that. Way to attach yourself to one of my misunderstandings and overlook the fact that the conversation has moved on. Perhaps next time you could read on, and examine why it is you're so focused on me. Just a thought.
    Sorry I just got on forum and saw the first comment was a claim that these crystals were fake. Meant no disrespect, it just made me laugh out loud so I wanted to give props and a proper LOL point. Wouldn’t expect anything less 🤣
    You don't honestly believe anyone is buying that "Just happened to pass by.." justification, do you?
    You jump in to discussions on the back of what I say, just to rile. You've done it for years now. If you want to spend your energy focusing on me and what I say, be my guest. Bit obsessive, really, but fill your boots.
    If you expect me to dance around with passive-aggressiveness and pretend I don't know what it is you're doing, forget it.
    You've been doing it too long to pretend you're just being benevolent. Nice effort, though.
This discussion has been closed.