**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which characters do we think/hope will get the next rework?

Venom, Gamora, Spider-Gwen and She Hulk have all been great reworks of classic characters.
Who do we think/hope will be reworked next?

Which characters do we think/hope will get the next rework? 104 votes

Iron Fist
11%
SnizzbaradqqedfyvrCammonRocx23433Eugene_VirtuosojkcjmijiheyoitsmeCosmicspiderman777TheLegendzPlayThe_WatcherLordBeaverbrokeLordGenesis 12 votes
Magneto
47%
ArcDeAngelusAlex_sc11DrZolasamalasravanDarkstar4387belli300abiew78NifzzuffyManup456Mqc19Duke_SilverTimrosMysterionJohnLocke117My_SuperiorWicket329MoosetiptronicStarKillerVIIIncitatus666 49 votes
Cyclops
3%
AlCapone2727Sixshot1Josegee2321DiablosUltimate 4 votes
Antman
5%
AhitlawDkutctghX_Factor_AgentPIZZATIMENarwhal52xMBeck 6 votes
Hulkbuster
15%
GroundedWisdomAxeCopFireTheVyrusAlikattCharlie_SceneMaicoñ97ClydaniaKRONOSDOUBLENeotwismAwsomediabrineUnnecessaryJB1TotalMonster109REiiGN15PEKKACHUChris_118Capn_Dante 16 votes
Colossus
11%
BigPoppaCBONEDrake2078mihJim0172RasiloverIamTryingMyBestelan0418DaphboyJChanceH9MorkieBambambigeloBabyMiike 12 votes
Iron Patriot
4%
ZAN667StevenDoran7Spurgeon14KillerRino19The_red_Eclipse 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster and IP
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited April 2019
    in my opinion none of these champs NEED a rework it would be nice to have but they all have their individual strenghts..
    GIMME A HULKBUSTER. I CAN TAKE ANY CHAMP MATCHED POWER..
    insane armour huge health pool. %100 armor break. what more can you ask for..
    hes also one of the only champs ive found that you can spam heavys uninterrupted if the enemy is against the wall.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Why not Deadpool (X-force)?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Cyclops

in my opinion none of these champs NEED a rework it would be nice to have but they all have their individual strenghts..
    hes also one of the only champs ive found that you can spam heavys uninterrupted if the enemy is against the wall.

Not sure if just joking or did you miss the fact that in this game you are never fighting champions of same power anywhere except arena, and there are nodes which require you to use certain counters, like biohazard, all or nothing, bleed, poison, increased regen and many more
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Hopefully some mutants
    Hold on with the Cosmic and science buffs for a while
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Deadpool Xforce needs it more than all of those imo
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Antman
    Personally to me Ant-Man isn't that bad awakened and he'll have to fight Thanos by shrinking (if u know what I mean) Also i wish both Daredevils will they r ok but can be better
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I would like to see iron fist buffed as I just pulled him as a 5*. But it'll probably be Antman or Hulkbuster with Endgame being close to release. I'd actually like. To see HB and IP get buffed as they are my top 5* dust collectors.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★

What more can you ask for? I’d take an increase in attack power. Special attacks that don’t suck. Gameplay that isn’t “take boring old iron man and make him worse”. You’re entitled to your opinion, but it’s a bad “hot taek” that’s contrarian to be contrary. Please let me know when you’ve taken down some UC or epic content with Hulkbuster. Then you can regale us with tales about how helpful his insane armour & huge health pool were. I’m excited to hear about your how your path to cavalier went with Hulkbuster taking the lead. Well, Hulkbuster and his synergy mate, Unit Man

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

What more can you ask for? I’d take an increase in attack power. Special attacks that don’t suck. Gameplay that isn’t “take boring old iron man and make him worse”. You’re entitled to your opinion, but it’s a bad “hot taek” that’s contrarian to be contrary. Please let me know when you’ve taken down some UC or epic content with Hulkbuster. Then you can regale us with tales about how helpful his insane armour & huge health pool were. I’m excited to hear about your how your path to cavalier went with Hulkbuster taking the lead. Well, Hulkbuster and his synergy mate, Unit Man

Tbf, I know someone that used hulkbuster vs that uncollected infinity thanos last year 😂
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Magneto
    Magneto needs a buff he's supposed to be one of the more powerful ones but he's terrible and doesn't have much going for him except his special 2.

Most of those listed need need buff or rework and so do some others like Groot, pheonix and the iron men and some others as well.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto and colossus
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Magneto
    War Machine, Rocket and Ant Man deserve a buff for Endgame. Maybe even Nebula.
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Hulkbuster
    I'd say Magneto for the fact that he can do well against Korg but needs more for everything else
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Cyclops

With endgame

Since he's gotten the synergy buffs, I doubt this will happen. Seems like they wouldn't have put the effort in to make the synergies in that case.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Hulkbuster
    HB deserves a buff that allows him an ability activation, similar to that of blades danger sense, when fighting hulk based or XL-Sized champs. He doesn't need much, but I think that would be a nice touch added to him
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Now I seem to remember someone saying that the last few buffs were for champs in that current featured 5* pool, so with how utter trash this featured pool is, I’d like them to follow that trend
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.