**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is this new Variant really easy?

AlexG29AlexG29 Posts: 230 ★★
Is that why we're all making threads about this champ and that champ destroying Variant. Is this one a gift? The last was very difficult, mainly due to champ restrictions but also it had some very difficult node sparingly thrown in there and I think tougher bosses.

Did they throw us a bone?

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    It all depends on your roster. I run into this all the time with monthly quests. Some are easier if I have the right champs ranked up and some are harder if I don't have the right champs ranked up...or even have the right champs in my roster.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I gave it a quick go and if I had the XL champs ranked I think I could do it without too much trouble.
    As it is my highest ranked XL champ is an unduped rank 3 rulk.
    I didn't even look at the first one after watching some YouTubers attempt it
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Just finished exploring it. Pretty easy. Venom and Sentinel were really MVPs for this one.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Just finished exploring it. Pretty easy. Venom and Sentinel were really MVPs for this one.

Yeah for them ther hav them rank op like me wil take a bit of awel to get it don’t but locking pretty okay
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I have completed variant 2- I wouldn’t say it’s easy- however, it’s 100% not as hard as variant 1
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

I have completed variant 2- I wouldn’t say it’s easy- however, it’s 100% not as hard as variant 1

That true I’m don’t find it esay becasse don’t hav the best champ just try to finger out if covus can giv me a good boys for the first 3 quset but haven’t find the best out of it.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    edited April 2019

Hey there!

We plan on changing up the Variant Difficulty of all of our upcoming Back Issues. Some might be easier than others for some Summoners, and some might be more difficult as a whole. Who knows! The next one could be really easy for you and unimaginably hard for others, or vice versa!

This Variant (Micro-Realms) was more enjoyable and comparetively easier than Ultron Assault. Liked the part where some champs we never used for Attack had huge bonuses.
    I really wish the rank up Gems were for 2016 champs instead of 2015 (or generic instead of class based) , that might make me sound greedy but just saying or if we can see a 5 star version of Scarlet Witch (Saving a Mystic Awakening Gem), Thor or Wolvie it would be great.
    Thanks @Kabam Miike & Kabam for the content!
    Now i wait to explore this 100%.
    Is there gonna be any changes on Ultron Assault?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Well it is of course dependant on having a XL champ or some strong Heavy spam champs like CapIW Void Domino Hyperion, but very achievable.

One thing I will say, yes they are pushing for us to rank up variety of champions, but these rankup tickets really do help to get that accomplished.

Final note, if you have a 5* awoke OG Hulk, max his sig and R5 him immediately.

R4 is plenty good for Hulk, T5B are not yet common enough to justify R5 IMO
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191

Hey there!

We plan on changing up the Variant Difficulty of all of our upcoming Back Issues. Some might be easier than others for some Summoners, and some might be more difficult as a whole. Who knows! The next one could be really easy for you and unimaginably hard for others, or vice versa!

I think what you guys did with this one is pretty neat, the challenge is real , some fights are really something, but you are giving a way and an advantage for certain characters (you may not use a lot) if this is the way forward I am very excited.

Variant 1 was just hard , and didnt have ways around some hard fights just being that: hard, not a puzzle as you guys have pointed you are working forward to.

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Encouraging use of certain champions like in variant2 is way better approach than banning certain classes or rarities like in variant1 and act6, good to see that
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★

Encouraging use of certain champions like in variant2 is way better approach than banning certain classes or rarities like in variant1 and act6, good to see that

Yes this variant is been very fun indeed. It really encourages using otherwise useless champs. So far its been great seeing the videos from the players using 4* and some even 3*. Talk about encouraging counter playstyle, this is it right here. While it restricted a lot of champs except XL, it gave XL champs huge buffs to encourage the usage of them. Players are also using resources to rank specifically for this content. Haven’t had this much fun playing solo content in a looong time. Well done kabam 👍
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Edited: wrong thread
    of course its easier if you are lucky to have the champs lol
  • Some players got 850 units as gifts i didnt got one why?
  • Today i opened atleast 7 premium
    All i got is 2 star at the time i thought of quite the game
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I like the idea of having each variant test different roster sections, this one is xl and heavy attack champs, first was classes, I think it’ll be great once there is a big selection of them especially for newer players as you can pick the one that fits your roster best