**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need to upload account info

If I got a new phone and was not able to retrieve my data, can I still retrieve my account info?

Comments

• Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Don't you just log in to your Kabam account for that?
  • Options
    Ski4golfSki4golf Posts: 5
    I didn’t have an account before I changed my phone
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ski4golf said:

I didn’t have an account before I changed my phone

is the new phone the same type as the old, android -> android or iphone -> iphone, and did you have it lined to the play/app store?
  • Options
    Do you still have that old phone ? (even if no cell service, can it still maybe connect to internet via Home WI-FI ?)
    If so, create a Kabam Account and link your game from old phone to the Kabam acct, then you can use that to login when starting out on new phone.

Otherwise (maybe ?) Kabam might be able to help if you submit a Support Ticket. But you will need to tell them things like when did you initially start playing (or download) game on that old phone, your first 2 real money game purchases from it, etc, etc.
  • Options
    Same phone, not sure if it was linked to the app store
  • Options
    Where do I submit a support ticket
  • Options
    Ski4golf said:

Same phone, not sure if it was linked to the app store

Do you know if it was saved into icloud? you said app store, so I assume it is an iphone.

If so, or if you are unsure, go to your settings and enable that app for icloud, when you close the app and reopen it if it worked you will get prompted to either keep the current or switched to the saved version. If you did link to an account, or use icloud there is nothing they will be able to do to regain your account.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Think mcoc in iOS go by game centre accounts if you don’t have a kabam account. So if you login to the same game centre account of your previous phone, it should retrieve your game data seamlessly.
  • Options
    Don’t think I had that either just a profile name and alliance
  • Options
    Ski4golf said:

Don’t think I had that either just a profile name and alliance

if you didnt do anything your account is lost unless you can get the old phone, question did you ever wipe your old phone and get your account back?
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    On the bright side, you will be able to complete all arena events in the “beginner” bracket; for next few months anyway. Get some of these great new champs that are rolling out!

P.S. Be sure to link your account, OR backup your data if/when you choose to switch devices. I would do both- just to be sure. Too many hackers and bots out there for Kabam to make it as easy as simply asking for it to happen (any other way than Kabam has made clear it will accept) which takes a little doing, but is worth it for sure. Happy Hunting!
  • Options
    Hey Ski4golf, I'm sorry to hear you've lost access to your account. Unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with issues like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.