**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just 100% act 6 no final rewards !!

To say I’m angry is an understatement

Comments

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I want this sorted @Kabam Miike
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Restart the game. They will be there.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. It can sometimes take time for rewards to show up in your account. If they have not shown up within a few hours, you can get in contact with our Support Team and they can look into it for you. Also, the Cavalier Calendar itself won't show up until the next time you would receive calendar rewards after you've earned the title.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Act 6 initial clear and full explore rewards are just added to your inventory ... they dont show up on rewards screen

I remember that same issue coming up when it was released. If you restart the game and check your Inventory, they should be there.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I just had the same issue happen right now when finishing 100% 6.1. Restarted the game multiple times already and none of the items are in my inventory or crystals tabs. Sent in a ticket as well, but this is pretty crappy...
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I’m seeing on reddit that multiple other people are having issues with not just exploration, but even 6.1 completion rewards, so this sounds like a bug that needs looked into.
    Nope not in inventory at all !!
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Same issue.
    Nothing added into my inventory, neither were my 5 or 6-star shards.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    No completion rewards, no title here. I issued a ticket. Hopefully they do something about this soon and don't drag their feet on it.
  • CdvaCdva Posts: 52
    Same here, waiting on ticket help
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Same issue for me, submitted a ticket last night, got a response saying they confirmed I did act 6, and this is being sent to higher support...
    Everyone getting same message but nothing is being done !! I need the rewards to help me with back issue 2.0 just not good enough @Kabam Zibiit should of had the fix by now
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Mingo0312 said:

Everyone getting same message but nothing is being done !! I need the rewards to help me with back issue 2.0 just not good enough @Kabam Zibiit should of had the fix by now

You know that people only really started reporting this issue last night. After office hours. It's now Saturday. Devs don't usually work weekends on already released titles. Earliest you'll get a fix will be Monday. That's my guess. Just be patient. Back Issues 2 is permanent content, it'll still be there. Remember Devs are humans too, they have lives outside of working on mobile games.
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26
    Just had the same thing happen to me. Pressing for my 6.1 exploration so i can r5 before the start of Aq to raise our base prestige and dont receive anything but a damn checkmark saying its done?
  • Hey there everyone, we are currently looking into this issue and will be keeping everyone updated here. You can continue to play through content as normal and we will ensure that anyone who missed out on any of these rewards will get them.
This discussion has been closed.