**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ice armor bug

I was fighting hyperion with my iceman in aw and he took me more than 5% health with his sp3 while my ice armor was up. Did they change something about iceman or hyperion that could make this possible?

Comments

• Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
    Sorry for my low tier english typing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Reducing your ability accuracy would make that happen

This was at node 22

Champion boost
    Armor buff
    All or nothing
    Increased damage based on armor

There is not ability accuracy node here
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

no,even if there is an AA node,ice armor isnt something that is triggered by the hero himself like regen armor up etc
    its there its on its active

if your armor doesnt come back after its broken thats AA
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Akkarin23 said:

I was fighting hyperion with my iceman in aw and he took me more than 5% health with his sp3 while my ice armor was up. Did they change something about iceman or hyperion that could make this possible?

As far as I'm aware, given the circumstances you outline that shouldn't happen. On rare occasions I've seen "power malfunctions" where a set of abilities combine to do something that I don't think should happen given the game mechanics. This might be one of those times.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you were at low health assassin could be active
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Agree.. below 18% AA will active

Agree.. below 18% AA will active
    I was above 40% now i have 19%
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Had you thrown a special 2 recently? I’ve made that mistake in that node against hyp. I thru a sp2 and he got me with his sp3 before the armor reformed.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

Had you thrown a special 2 recently? I’ve made that mistake in that node against hyp. I thru a sp2 and he got me with his sp3 before the armor reformed.

This could be one reason why, I was also thinking you could’ve been stunned right before he hit you with the special. Is it possible that he landed a parry before using sp3? The armour would shrug the stun and be inactive just before impact if so.
    Guys, i know how ice armor works... i wasn't stunned and i didn't throw my sp2. I saw that my armor was up just before he throw his sp3 and i know that hyp sp3 does not stun his opponent.

Thanks for your concern tho