**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening Gem exchange needed

124»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I feel you bud. Don't think that my thoughts are because I don't get where you're coming from.
    I've been trying to resolve why the majority of Gems are for 2015 Champs. Most people would presume it's to keep the number of Champs that are new and more powerful under control, but that doesn't sit long with me because anyone could R3 a 5* relatively easy by the time they can tackle Variant. I believe a reason that makes more sense to me, is because these throwbacks are from 2015 themselves.
    I'm having a conversation, along with the OP, and others in this Thread. You are the one trying to stir something up, and I'm not biting. I'm also not going anywhere, so you might want to save your Resources.
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21

I've been trying to resolve why the majority of Gems are for 2015 Champs. Most people would presume it's to keep the number of Champs that are new and more powerful under control, but that doesn't sit long with me because anyone could R3 a 5* relatively easy by the time they can tackle Variant. I believe a reason that makes more sense to me, is because these throwbacks are from 2015 themselves.

I thought it was a good idea before I got all them tech gems. Lol. Maybe they’ll get buffed soon.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110

I'll never understand for the life of me why people sit on stacks of Gems, waiting for the perfect options. If you have a number of them, use some of them at least. Lol.

@groundedidiot you are still running your mouth lol they are holding on to gems coz sometimes all their champs are awakened or those champs have useless sig ability or they have no use for that champ or that champ is utterly garbage... are you really this ignorant about this game?

I thought it was a good idea before I got all them tech gems. Lol. Maybe they’ll get buffed soon.
    Never know. I'm still hoping for a HB buff. Lol.
  • Kent1323Kent1323 Posts: 3
    Can we have more opportunities for awakening gems for 4*’s and 5*’s. It’s complicated to duplicated 4*’s and 5*’s sometimes :(