**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which class related mastery deserves the next buff?

The only somewhat decent class related mastery is MD, which got a major nerf and will not be included in this poll.

Which class related mastery deserves the next buff? 50 votes

Pure Skill
58%
Hort4HeroBoltsyMSRDLDRotellyDarkrider05NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEBaseballguy711Duke_SilverWarriorDog06johara84Harbinger195TaZ_4178MCoC_fanDatman257cx23433shadow_lurker22Kobster84LordRaymond3VoltolosWozzy101 29 votes
Mutagenesis
12%
BigPoppaCBONEReeseSmith14EvangelionlovrDaphboyStevieManWonderRonaldRaygun 6 votes
Collar Tech
4%
Timone147SpiderCools 2 votes
Serum Science
16%
My_SuperiorColonaut123Paulo_PkSavage_TotalMonster109RhinoBlastÆgon0710Thicco_Mode 8 votes
Cosmic Awareness
10%
Kevin0998EtjamaFred_Joeity_chrispy_j487022vova487022 5 votes

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Pure Skill
    Pure skill got hammered with 12.0 and nothing was done for users who spent to acquire it. Doing something positive should have happened long ago.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Yea, Pureskill got wrecked by the Dev team. I think that science serum could also be one that needs a buff though. It doesn't really do much and is kinda worthless as well
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Please tell me what happened with Pure skill
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Pure Skill
    Pure skill does nothing since 12.0 update. Anyone using it is wasting mastery points. It used to be great. Wasted a lot of resources to unlock and max it. How about a refund like you did with MD!
    #ReworkPureSkill
    keep up the votes.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Pure Skill

Yea, Pureskill got wrecked by the Dev team. I think that science serum could also be one that needs a buff though. It doesn't really do much and is kinda worthless as well

On paper it isn’t useless. There is a lot of energy damage in this game.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Collar Tech
    I just say tech because pure skill just needs to be fixed. The other were never very good.

Pure skill was promised to be fixed after 12.0 but the deva either decided to not fix or that was misled at the time. In the defense though the game kind of exploded at 12.0 and their were bigger issues.
    Timone147 said:

I just say tech because pure skill just needs to be fixed. The other were never very good.

Pure skill was promised to be fixed after 12.0 but the deva either decided to not fix or that was misled at the time. In the defense though the game kind of exploded at 12.0 and their were bigger issues.

you have a point there. Pure skill needs to be completely redone and has been purposely ignored by the dev team, but collar tech actually needs just a small rework to be useful
    Keep posting on this thread to keep awareness up
    Keep voting