**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 * Thor now exists!! [Merged Threads]

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Are SW, etc far behind?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Love to have a 5* Wolvie
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Anyone feel like Thor is Corvus’s little brother after the 12.0 nerf....Once duped he can armor break but just can’t hit quite as hard.

Should have released a buff for Thor with the drop of his 5* crystals, you would have made a killing on crystals today
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Beat me to it!

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Its time to whale out lets see them pulls, cant wait for Scarlet Witch to be added.
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    Pulled him from 10 crystals, wish I didn’t use my cosmic awakening gem for VTD.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    He's so not a top cosmic champ I wouldn't want him if you gave him to me. Pre 12.0 nerf I would have dropped mad cash at his crystals.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Give me Wolverine, only OG champion i really want
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    True that, hopefully will be added eventually
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    OG Thor would hit harder than medusa max sig
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Savage_ said:

If you can parry... lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

I merged a few threads together to keep things organized! Glad to hear y'all are enjoying him being added as a 5-Star! :)

Do he get add to the basice pull then
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    Thor isnt really beneficial at this stage of the game, especially when he is effectively going to cost a bomb, either via units or via time, which is even more valuable to me 😂 if he was added to basic crystal itd be a col addition, but Medusa has morr usability, corvus is a stronger champ with more utility. He simply isnt worth it, especially unduped. Scarlet Witch, absolutely but there is 0 reason as to why the rest arent in the basic already.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Looks like he doesn’t even get an armor break.
    I could have read it wrong but check his sig ability with a 4*. (No tearing through an opponents armor)

Need dups to giv amoer break
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Irakli said:

One crystal. I’m truly thunderstruck right now.

same happened to me, decided to only try one because im saving units for variant and got lucky
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    These 2015 Champs finally being added as 5* variants are cool, but really trophies at this point. SWitch would be great, but I think even Wolverine has been knocked down a peg or 2 by the newer Mutants. Add these Champions to the Cavalier Crystals and I would absolutely spend more on those, but I’m not spending 300 units anymore on FGMC’s with Cavalier’s available to us.
  • AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    WE WANT STORMBREAKER THOR
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited April 2019
    Medusa has the exact same "utility" Thor has. Poison immunity, armor break, and stun on sp2. There are few robots in the game so why would 100% aar on robots matter?
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Savage_ said:

But he has none of the utility that Medusa has
    Pre-12 he hit so hard he didn't need utility. What utility do you mean exactly?