**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Variant Gameplay Power Gain path

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
1.1 Power gain Path has some tough match-ups. I found Doc Oc to be my MVP for most of the fights in this path. Havok was the only pain, and I really don't know of a good matchup for him besides Vulture, Venom or Angel all of which I don't have as a 5*

Here's a video of me taking that path: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PuLxlMIBfW0&t=12s

Comments

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Nice fights! Also good to see someone else making proper use of Doc Ock 🐙
  • Options

Nice fights! Also good to see someone else making proper use of Doc Ock 🐙

Thanks! I was lowkey disappointed when I pulled him as my third 6* but the more I use him for Variant 1 and 2 the more I love him. Power Gain is my most annoying thing to play around and he just shuts it down completely, I love it!
  • Options
    Yeah unfortunately I don't have Hulk at anything above 4* and I don't have Heimdal at any star :(

I have seen videos on that too though and it looks loads of fun!
  • Options
    AlexG29 said:

Yeah unfortunately I don't have Hulk at anything above 4* and I don't have Heimdal at any star :(

I have seen videos on that too though and it looks loads of fun!

Someone will R5 a Hulk with me some day 😭
    My buddy's old account (Which I think was taken over by one of his friends when he quit) has an R5 Hulk.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I have my Hulk r4 maxed sig and he's a killer in this variant
  • Options
    I bet. My 6* unduped Rhulk put in major work so I can only imagine.
  • Options
    Yeah it is, poor guy had such bad luck with 5* when he played he had to take Hulk up to R4 unduped, and I think his ally wanted to pay homage to his first R4 by taking him to R5 lmao.

Thanks! I used Doc Oc for lots of the power gain paths in Variant 1 chapter 2 so it was only fitting that I try him here, I didn't realize the heavy spam worked like that so I was pleasantly surprised.