**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I opened 8 Iceman 5* Crystals

TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Gather round. Let me tell you a story...

I have a mutant awakening gem so I decided Iceman would be who I saved for.

I had 75,000 5* shards saved up. Took me 4 months. The day his crystal came back around, I opened 5 of his crystals. The results were:

Cyclops (second time dupe)
HE (first time dupe)
Groot
SIM
Jane Foster

Wow feels bad bro... As disappointing as that was, I had one path of LoL left to finish so I completed that yesterday. 3 more tries coming right up:

X-23
MoonKnight
SIM

120,000 5* Shards and no Iceman. That concludes this story.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You got X-23 use the gem on her.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    People in my alliance opened up 105k and got more **** than you did
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I have 1 member that opened 10 feature crystals so far and nothing lol. I have another member that has opened 11 and nothing as well. Complete garbage. Side note, I haven't opened any bc I know how mad I would get if I didn't get them.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    I've opened 10 now and got 3 featured, iceman, doctor voodoo, and hood
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah agree with above x23 man, nothing wrong with that
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    X-23, SIM dupped and HE are some good pulls so it's not THAT bad.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Why would you ask people to gather round for a story nobody except you cares about? You are 0/8. Lots of people are 0/8 or worse and would love some of those champs as a consolation.
    edited August 2017
    Raganator wrote: »
    Why would you ask people to gather round for a story nobody except you cares about? You are 0/8. Lots of people are 0/8 or worse and would love some of those champs as a consolation.

You obviously cared enough to read and to comment. And based on the number of views/comments, seems like others care too.

So salty, Do you want a glass of water?

The mate is sharing his story, we are free to speak up our minds. If you dont like the post dont read it dont comment and move on!!!
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Sim is a monster

How so? Explain?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Sim is a monster

How so? Explain?

I was wondering the same exact thing.
  • member of my alliance recently opened 3 and got Gwen, Colossus and IP.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I've only opened 3 featureds, but got the third one.

Having said that it's hard to be sad for you when you got moon knight and X-23. Especially as a 5 star X-23 is one of the hardest hitting champions in the game and the regen is based both on total HP and power meter which is even better on 5 stars.

The people I feel bad for are when you open like 5+ crystals and get Ant-man's and Hulkbusters. Those poor summoners. :(
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yep went 0-7 myself, 4*’s are dead Kabam needs to make 5* shards more available or bring the crystals down to 2 or 3k. Makes me not wanna play any more. Took forever to save that & got no desirable champs out of it.
    Antman
    Moon Knight
    Jugs x2
    Rhino
    Magneto
    Old Man Logan
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And yeah I’d be jumping for joy if I got X23 tho lol I’d rather have her than Iceman TBH, I heard she’s an animal at r4 & has nice regen & her bleed is nuts
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    I had 8 crystals saved up for Iceman. Opened 1 and got him. Had an awakening gem too.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have a guy who is 7-12 on featured and several others who are almost that lucky. Also have a guy who is 0-22. I am 0-9. I don't expect them to guarantee anything but they ought to make it so that your odds increase after you miss several times. No one should ever be 0-22.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Unlucky mate... I am 4/6 on features and would not open anything else... basic champs are crappy so worth the risk

I dropped 2 Goblin's yesterday, so happy as hell
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have 1 member that opened 10 feature crystals so far and nothing lol. I have another member that has opened 11 and nothing as well. Complete garbage. Side note, I haven't opened any bc I know how mad I would get if I didn't get them.

I know who that person is that is 0/10 ;(.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Seatin just went 2/2 on 5* Iceman crystals. Nothing to it. Pretty neat.
    Seatin? Who is that?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

I enjoyed the story.
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    I feel for you, I had HORRIBLE luck with featured crystals until lately. I was 0/12 until I pulled AA, Iceman, and Nebula from AA crystals, then Iceman again from one crystal. I had a good run, then the last two tries for Iceman again were total junk. But I can say, wow you got x23! I'd love to get her as a 5*!
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Stop complaining at least you got x-23
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    My condolences. How'd you get so many in 4 months?
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    If the chance of getting the featured champion was really increased as it is said, you should have taken Iceman for opening 8 crystals.

This just shows the chance microscopically increased