UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Reduction in energy timer

I think it's time to reduce the timer for each energy from a massive 6 minutes to something in between 2-3 minutes, the introduction of new content and the energy requirements surely demand the reduction.
What are your thoughts on this guys?
Do say :)

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,194 ★★★★★
    How about discounted energy sales regularly?
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    That's a good idea
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

@winterthur yep, i think that's good too, discounted refills should be around 10-15 units each?
    Hedron said:

That's a good idea

Glad you liked it @Hedron :)
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141

@winterthur yep, i think that's good too, discounted refills should be around 10-15 units each?
    6 refills+3t2 heals=180units

6 refills+3t2 heals=180units
    About 150 units instead of 180 maybe?
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Energy timers were ok.. Only this month its very tight... Eq has less time and bounty eats a few but in a long run basis thats lots of energy... Otherwise never felt energy shortage
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,484 ★★★

I think it's time to reduce the timer for each energy from a massive 6 minutes to something in between 2-3 minutes, the introduction of new content and the energy requirements surely demand the reduction.
    What are your thoughts on this guys?
    Do say :)

Great idea!