**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Total Energy refills required to 100% LoL

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
So guys, one of my friend was asking me how much refills should he save up if he doesn't wanna waste his units on anything but pots and revives and it did got me curious.
Anyone who can answer it?

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    xNig said:

Depends on how long you take for each fight. If it’s 30 minutes a fight then you won’t need refills. 😂

That's a very good point lol 😂😂
  • LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    edited April 2019
    My longest fight i think it was Agent Venom, 42 minutes and 5 revives with R5 Blade
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    My longest fight is a tie between Abomination & Guillotine, took a couple of hours 😂 with 5* rank 3 Ultron 🤗
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You won’t need any mate.
  • Why would someone want to (or be able to) run through all paths of LOL all in one sitting. I don't think there are any BOOSTS that run for 24 hours at a time that you would need to squeeze in as much as possible during those 24 hours. Just do it in pieces over different days, when you have enough Free Energy to do another path, and also in between different AQ/AW attacks (as needed based on heroes used).

Anyone “member-berry” the S.P. episode where Kyle, Stan, Cartman, and Kenny had to go into M.C. game and defeat a “Troll,” all in one sitting ? Lol.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I don’t think you’ll need more than 1 per path MAX. That’s if you play amazingly well and die very few times.

But as many have said I don’t recommend playing more than 1 path at a a time. I did 2-3 times in a row in my run and it seriously messes you up hahaha. You start playing very bad too.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The only real reason you would need refills is if you have 6* sig 200 Ægon with all boosts, plus you might want to take a break after some of the long fights (or all of them)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    I deleted my post lol. Essentially I said that if someone were going to run it in one sitting they were either going to spend a ton (in which case why worry about refills) or cheat. Decided not to post it but since you asked...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If you try to 100% in one sitting your will hate yourself. Eventually your fatigue will set in and you will blow through resources on stupid mistakes. One path most at a time. I would break the path up too myself.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

If you try to 100% in one sitting your will hate yourself. Eventually your fatigue will set in and you will blow through resources on stupid mistakes. One path most at a time. I would break the path up too myself.

Exactly. I'm sure everyone who has done it has burned several revives on a fight, walked away, and then one shot it upon returning.

I deleted my post lol. Essentially I said that if someone were going to run it in one sitting they were either going to spend a ton (in which case why worry about refills) or cheat. Decided not to post it but since you asked...
    Oh gotcha lol