Antimatter build up

BradlarrBradlarr Member Posts: 30
Whats going to happen with this antimatter when the event ends, i have a feeling it will go to waste but i have like 20 something antimatter and im sure im not the only one. As there is always someone activating a bounty i have no need to meaning no use for antimatter and i dont want to waste it on a crystal if im only getting 1500 gold. Also are we not getting an easter egg off you guys like last year?

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Member Posts: 742 ★★
    Bradlarr said:

Whats going to happen with this antimatter when the event ends, i have a feeling it will go to waste but i have like 20 something antimatter and im sure im not the only one. As there is always someone activating a bounty i have no need to meaning no use for antimatter and i dont want to waste it on a crystal if im only getting 1500 gold. Also are we not getting an easter egg off you guys like last year?

i think you can buy a crystal every 8 hours so once the event ends, then you can open them all.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The remaining nonused antimatter will be turned into gold by the end of the event. It says so in the notes for the event. I bet it's 1500 goldish for every 2 instance of it
  • BradlarrBradlarr Member Posts: 30
    I get that but i dont want any crystals just to get 1500 gold and if they all get changed into gold it best be more than 1500 as thats just **** youd get something like 15000 gold for 20 antimatter
  • BradlarrBradlarr Member Posts: 30
    Imho there should have been a store tab for the antimatter like there was for furys intel etc
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    They had to give large amounts, I think. Large alliances will have excess, small ones will not. Making the excess too valuable would just screw the whole system.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    hopefully they convert 2= 1500 gold
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Member Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have opened 2 crystals so far. my alliance gots me covered