**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T2A Arena. It's Time.

2»

Comments

• Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Kennado said:

I know purist will probably laugh at this or want to challenge me to a fight but I think it's time for the T2A arena. I'm thinking a 3 million or maybe even a 4 million milestone is fair for a 48 hour T2A arena in 2019. The arena has been stale for a while now and a T2A arena would get the mojo going for the community to do arena again. Let's get a T2A arena added to the contest @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ....... Make Arena Great Again.

How about milestones that offer parts of a t2a, and the final milestone being a t2a at around 7-10 million
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Kennado said:

I know purist will probably laugh at this or want to challenge me to a fight but I think it's time for the T2A arena. I'm thinking a 3 million or maybe even a 4 million milestone is fair for a 48 hour T2A arena in 2019. The arena has been stale for a while now and a T2A arena would get the mojo going for the community to do arena again. Let's get a T2A arena added to the contest @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ....... Make Arena Great Again.

How about milestones that offer parts of a t2a, and the final milestone being a t2a at around 7-10 million
    I like the idea. It gives everyone an incentive to join in with a big payout to those with the roster to complete the grind fully.